• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC exclusive BW Walking Dead 100

54 posts in this topic

I can safely safe the back up requests far exceed the number of copies that might shake free, so no one beyond yesterday is added to any list :sorry:

I'll take it x 2
last sale has shipped!

So no luck finding any more? JJ got the last 2?

We had an order get damaged in transit that I believe will be returned to us (due to the quantity of orders i used one of my reg clerks to help pack and even though he was shown exactly how to pack he made a few errors ...we are sorry about this)

So will make them a available at $5 cost when I get them back ... Stay tuned

Unfortunately at least 3 orders that one of our employees packed resulted in damage due to poor packing techniques it appears

I am sorry to those that this happened too. Logistically we had too many orders to process effectively so my decision to expedite orders and to use folks that are not regular packers has backfired on a few orders. Luckily bill or I packed the majority but to those that got some in less than new condition I can only apologize :sorry:

Good and bad news is that our attempts to help out boardies didnt meet my final expectations so we won't offer a deal like his again. Not fair to anyone :cry:

Mine were dinged up too - they were shipped loose in a flat-rate envelope, with nothing to secure them in place or protect them during shipping :(
Mine too. Had cardboard but the bags weren't taped shut or to the cardboard, so I think they slid around some. :(

Mine were dinged up too - they were shipped loose in a flat-rate envelope, with nothing to secure them in place or protect them during shipping :(
Mine too. Had cardboard but the bags weren't taped shut or to the cardboard, so I think they slid around some. :(

Got mine today too. They were also shipped loose inside the cardboard and got slammed around. All of them got their corners crunched. Shipping was very fast though.

Got mine today too. They were also shipped loose inside the cardboard and got slammed around. All of them got their corners crunched. Shipping was very fast though.

+1 :cry:

+1 :cry:

+1 also. Only 1 of 7 copies survived. Everything else has ink come off the comic above it. Also some bent covers :(.