• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight Trade HC & Watchmen slipcased

7 posts in this topic

I'm going to list some hardcover collections that might be of interest to someone.

First, a few rules: :rulez:

I will accept checks or money orders (both of which must clear) or PayPal (buyer is responsible for any fees). Please, no HOS or Probationers. The buyer has seven days from the day of receipt to inspect purchases and books must be returned in exactly the same condition as when they were shipped for a full refund minus shipping costs.

Shipping costs will be US Mail exact. I'm happy to ship anywhere the law allows. Insurance is not required but is recommended as I can't be responsible for books after they're mailed.

You're welcome to PM me with offers but the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets it. You know..., the usual rules. :)

Thanks for looking.

Watchmen (slipcase edition)

I've had this since it was released although I don't believe I ever read it as I had already read the monthly issues as they came out. The book is in excellent condition although there is one scratch on the bottom of one side of the slipcase as seen in the pics.

$90

128452.jpg.c1a2f9cac704755a51e5ab4ee6ad3f47.jpg

128453.jpg.1ec32421d8207b57956c19f894a14290.jpg

128454.jpg.51ded47016a51dd37336d0a08c1803e9.jpg

The Dark Knight Returns Signed & Numbered (# 2826 of 4000)

Never read, immaculate condition.

Someone was looking for this book recently (two board members really). Send them a note.

Charlie/Reader and Chris/Comix4fun. They'll appreciate this book.

The Dark Knight Returns Signed & Numbered (# 2826 of 4000)

Never read, immaculate condition.

Someone was looking for this book recently (two board members really). Send them a note.

Charlie/Reader and Chris/Comix4fun. They'll appreciate this book.

Nice looking book. Thanks for the heads up.

I was actually looking for a presentation copy (lettered A-Z not numbered), I already have one of these numbered ones.

I appreciate it though.