• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Signature Series Submissions for Rose City Comic Con September 8th & 9th

9 posts in this topic

I am taking submission for Rose City Comic Con in Portland Oregon. http://www.rosecitycomiccon.com/

Find us at our booth at the show #53

I am working toward getting a singing for Brian Michael Bendis but his appearance is not confirmed yet.

:news: Some news today, I have talked with the promoter and it looks like Bendis will be making some sort of an appearance. What this will consist of is still up in the air... I will make a decision soon on what to do for these books but I assume it will be a 'send at your own risk' kinda thing because unless I can confirm that he will be signing I can't guarantee it.

There is a possibility that I will get a confirmation but it will be as soon as 2 weeks before the show so that doesn't leave a lot of time. :news:

Books must be in hand prior to the show, so the latest is Sep. 6th. I will be moving so please PM me if you are going to send books. The move has been cancelled apparently three dogs is a no-no for most rentals. :frustrated: So! PLease feel free to start sending books to my usual address below.

Jake Mackessy

106 N Lilly St.

Moscow Id 83843

CGC Signature Series Pricing: http://magz.ca/merc/prices/

Modern $35.00

Economy $40.00

Sketch Pickup $20.00

Shipping is $15.00 for the first book and $3.00 each additional book.

Additional Signatures $10.00

Keep an eye out for sketch opportunities for this show!

Guests: http://www.rosecitycomiccon.com/guests/

Val Mayerik

Matthew Clark

Aaron Lopresti

Steve Lieber

Clayton Crain

Ron Randall

Jeremy Barlow

Brandon Jerwa

Ethan Nicolle

Paul Guinan & Anina Bennett

Ron Chan

Andy Mangels

Randy Emberlin

David Hahn

Gary Martin

Jonathan Case

Karl Kesel

Cat Farris

Greg Rucka

Ben Dewey

Natalie Nourigat

Eric Trautmann

Brandon Seifert

Rich Ellis

Anthony Wynn

Erika Moen

Grace Allison

newlogo1.jpg

www.HeroRestoration.net

Mike DeChellis with Hero Restoration will be witnessing at the Rose City Comic Con for the CGC Signature Series books.

If you would like to have any of your books pressed before the show Mike will be able to do this for $10ea and will include books that need to be removed from slabs including Signature Series books. (Does not include prepping bag for signature placement)

Deadline for pressing submissions need to arrive by August 31st. If you need this service contact us for special shipping instructions.

Pre and Pro screen services will also be available at the show but because of witnessing obligations onsite pressing will not be available.

I will edit this post with new updates so check back often!

Questions?

Q. Can dealers submit on their own accounts?

A. Sure thing just shoot me a PM.

Q. Can you crack yellow slabs?

A. Yes we will be able to crack slabs at the show.

Q Where will I be sending my books?

A. I am NOT moving so please send them to the address posted.

Q. Will Michael Bendis be signing.

A. I am not sure, conformation will likely come about 2 weeks before the show. You can send me your Benids books but send them at your own risk, the signing at this time is unconfirmed.

cost for extra sig?

Some news today, I have talked with the promoter and it looks like Bendis will be making some sort of an appearance. What this will consist of is still up in the air... I will make a decision soon on what to do for these books but I assume it will be a 'send at your own risk' kinda thing because unless I can confirm that he will be signing I can't guarantee it.

There is a possibility that I will get a confirmation but it will be as soon as 2 weeks before the show so that doesn't leave a lot of time.

Updated the OP with information regarding a pre-show pressing service for your SS, CGC and RAW comics.

Also I am not moving for now so if you have books to send just PM me and send them to the address listed above.

One week until the show!

Guests of note:

Matt Fraction

Aaron Lopresti

Clayton Crain

Val Mayerik

Karl Kesel

Ron Randall

Steve Lieber

Randy Emberlin

Greg Rucka

Matthew Clark

Pete Woods

I need all book in hand by the Sep 6th at the very latest.