• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #11 SDCC RRP Question

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how many of the Batman #11 SDCC RRP were sent out and in circulation?

Just trying to figure out if this book due to limited distribution will have the price increase as the Batman 608 RRP.

Batman11SDCCRRPRaw.jpg

Any insight into this would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the information.

Mike

Anyone remember how much Dre was selling his copies for? I think he just had 3 to sell.

I want to say $300 for a fast tracked 9.8 but don't quote me.

there were really not that many folks in attendance for the lunch, where diamond gave them out...maybe 100-140 folks...I am sure they printed more, but that is all I saw given out

I sold mine for $5 to my best sub customer doh!

there were really not that many folks in attendance for the lunch, where diamond gave them out...maybe 100-140 folks...I am sure they printed more, but that is all I saw given out

:o

:o

I will offer tree fiddy and a dozen sugar cookies for one. :ohnoez:

:applause: