• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eriqui's Feedback Thread

8 posts in this topic

This outstanding boardie picked up a nice DD 1 from me. Payed swiftly and the transaction was flawless.

I'm proud to start this thread for him. I hope that other boardies have a pleasant transaction with Eric as I have had.

Our highest recommendations and two (thumbs u

Eric is a great guy to deal with. Prompt payment and great communicator.

I made a mistake damaging one of the books in his order and he was very understanding with me having to replace it with another item. Made it easy for me and it was a pleasure doing business with him..

Recently purchased three nice older ASMs including a #14 that were graded accurately, priced fairly, and shipped immediately. What more could a buyer ask for? More books! :applause:

Ed

Just purchased an ASM 122 from Eric and I'm very pleased. Condition is exactly as described, perhaps better, shipping was fast and secure, and he is very easy to deal with. (thumbs u