• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 43 CGC 7.0 Universal ow-w

3 posts in this topic

This is a one-book thread: Detective 43 CGC 7.0 Universal ow-w

I would prefer a trade for this book. I'd like to find someone who really wants this book and, in return, has a killer book or two that I would love to own, at least for awhile. This is a great book but I've looked at it long enough and I'm ready for something new. I would be most open to high quality Silver Age material. There are too many books that I could be interested in to list but one book that's been on my mind recently and would definitely get my attention is Showcase 17 in high enough quality. Early Flash or Green Lantern appearances might also be interesting. I'm open. It just has to be interesting to me and something that I don't already have. And, I'm not excluding early Marvels, either.

I purchased this book already graded and I have not had it pressed although I did have it reholdered. From inspection of the book in the slab, I'm fairly certain that it was not pressed before I bought it.

As per forum policy, I will accept $2500 for this book. I will ship domestic or international and postage will be exact. Insurance is not mandatory but highly recommended as I will not be responsible once the package is accepted by the Postal Service for delivery.

I will accept checks or money orders (both of which must clear) or PayPal (buyer is responsible for any fees). Please, no HOS or Probationers. As I said, I'm hoping for a trade but in order to avoid any disagreements, the first unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets it regardless of whatever trade negotiation might be ongoing. You know..., the usual rules. :)

Thanks for looking. I hope this is something that at least a few of you might be interested in and I look forward to the possibility of working out an interesting trade.

Jim