• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help my wedding fund, now 10% off

24 posts in this topic

getting rid of a few books so we can put down a deposit or 2 on a few things we have seen today, i have also a Deadpool 54 in Modern thread, sorry about it being camera for a picture but my scanner just failed again

I am based in the England, so if your from here it will be $6 for delivery of 1 book then add $2 per additional item.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

comics $25 via expedited mail plus $6 per addtional item.

last one, Giant Size X-Men 1 8.0 OW to WP, this ended with a badly cracked case which i have removed, kept label and comic is still in casing, im asking $450

imag0098vi.jpg

Is the label sealed into the case or is loose?

I purchased the GSX 1 in this ad almost 2 months ago. Tracking # shows it was shipped and arrived for processing in New York on 7/31/2012. It's been stalled out there since. Wrote the seller multiple times and he said would contact Royal Mail but could take a couple of days for them to respond. I asked him to keep me updated. Well over a week passed and no response from the seller. I pmed him twice in the past week with no response. As of today I went ahead and emailed Royal Mail myself to see whats going on. Hopefully they will get back to me in a timely manner. Since I have not received a response from the seller in over a week I feel this is the only way to get a reaction. Obviously something was shipped out according to my tracking #. I'm not saying I'm being ripped off but I feel that if I'm a paying customer I should have some sort of service with updates on whats going on. Please let me know if Royal Mail contacted you and what is happening.

I purchased the GSX 1 in this ad almost 2 months ago. Tracking # shows it was shipped and arrived for processing in New York on 7/31/2012. It's been stalled out there since. Wrote the seller multiple times and he said would contact Royal Mail but could take a couple of days for them to respond. I asked him to keep me updated. Well over a week passed and no response from the seller. I pmed him twice in the past week with no response. As of today I went ahead and emailed Royal Mail myself to see whats going on. Hopefully they will get back to me in a timely manner. Since I have not received a response from the seller in over a week I feel this is the only way to get a reaction. Obviously something was shipped out according to my tracking #. I'm not saying I'm being ripped off but I feel that if I'm a paying customer I should have some sort of service with updates on whats going on. Please let me know if Royal Mail contacted you and what is happening.

That really suks.The seller apparently has shipped, and the item is being held up (or got lost) in Customs? :facepalm:

I hope you get your book

CAL who has stopped doing overseas because of cases like this...

I hope you get your book

Shame - we'll miss your superior packing.

I hope you get your book

Shame - we'll miss your superior packing.

Wonders if you are prodding the fire or serious...