• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trolling a comic book thief...

86 posts in this topic

Pfff. I think that plan is weak. I suggest moving to the seller's hometown and impregnate his sister, then reveal to him that YOUR comic book scan was the one he used in his listing, and then laugh fiendishly as you drive out of town into the sunset, leaving him with Ebay fees and a b@stard nephew.

That's how you get revenge, my friend.

The sister

article125107006FF95AE000005DC756_468x400.jpg

Pfff. I think that plan is weak. I suggest moving to the seller's hometown and impregnate his sister, then reveal to him that YOUR comic book scan was the one he used in his listing, and then laugh fiendishly as you drive out of town into the sunset, leaving him with Ebay fees and a b@stard nephew.

That's how you get revenge, my friend.

The sister

article125107006FF95AE000005DC756_468x400.jpg

that new...um..."Film" she made, yeah that one, it was awful

The only way to pay on ebay is paypal, the Money order thing won't work

By the way... I wanted to say something... I was afraid it would get lost in your listings or cause confusion in your for sale thread.

That was an amazing collection that you assembled; one that I do not believe would ever be as narrow or as comprehensive under the singular focus that you had ever again.

I went through that for sale thread simply for the gallery aspect at looking at things I have never seen nor will probably ever see again.

Thanks! Oh, I'll have another focus one of these days I just need something to inspire me. I'm usually very persistent when I set my mind on something.

didn't know that you can accept alternate payment methods! thanks for the info.

Boy, where have I been ... Vaughn, you sold the 'trooper collection?? Wow .. going to look up that thread to at least see those books.

I'd find him and pinch his nippleZ so hard, that he'd..he'd...he'd...he would scream..."OOOOUCH!" ...like super loud man...

(Come to think of it.....I wouldn't have the enrgy..I'd let it go...unless it happenned again, in which case I would pinch his nippleZ so hard..that...wait...)