• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Captain America 111 CGC 9.4 White Pages

17 posts in this topic

Have a Captain America 111 (Classic Steranko Cover) CGC 9.4 with White Pages for sale. Nice book, well centered (not miscut), off white cover (not bone white still, but not disgustingly tanning like some of them).

$300 includes shipping by US Priority mail, insurance, and delivery confirmation.

PM me if interested.

I will also listen to other offers, however, I'm not all that in a rush to sell the book and I really like it...

I'm not going to take a lowball offer so please make something reasonable... however, any $300 offer will obviously automatically get it.

I'm not going to take a lowball offer so please make something reasonable...

I'm betting you just got a PM from gman. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

JC:

I can basically predict that any offer from gman would be a red flag that I could automatically get more for the book.

Chris:

yeah, the DVDs played ok. Thanks again!!!

I of course, can make fun of your Cap 111 all I want -- of course you can scoff at me because I own nothing in the same league as your JG Jones Wanted page or Risso Bat pages.

I'm not going to take a lowball offer so please make something reasonable...

I'm betting you just got a PM from gman. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

book is fairly common. No need for the gman to get involved. 27_laughing.gif

what's funny is that I think both 110 and 111 are fairly common... but the Cap 111 seems to be a little harder to find in high grade -- that's why I'm not super anxious to let mine go, although they are around.

gman gets involved whenever there's a profit to be made and the book can be bought cheap... as we all know. Common/uncommon has nothing to do with it.

111 just doesn't show up for auction as often. They're just about identical in the census.

I'd sell it and wait out the title a few years. There's no reason for Captain America to get hot.

I sold my 100's just because I'm almost positive they'll go down in value due to the sheer abundance.

Brian

honestly? I rarely hang onto slabs for very long unless I absolutely think that another copy of the book will run me a lot more. For instance, GL 76 is a book I will keep as a slab. JIM 112, same thing.

But slabbed Caps... feel the same way Murph does. I like the book, but I have a 9.2 raw to go along with my 110 9.0 raw and my 113 9.2/9.4 raw. So why do I need the slabbed version? Especially when I can sell it now. Sold my Cap 100, 106, 108 and 109 slabs recently too. All were 9.2s except the 109, which was a 9.6... this is the last one.

If it doesn't get a buyer here, I'll stick it on ebay someday soon.

Then why do/did you have a Cap 110? Equally common.

Brian

IMO a better cover and more significant issue. and i got it for a nice price and sold it for a better one. grin.gif