• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Pre Code Horror Books!

16 posts in this topic

I'm going to list 3 Pre Code Horror Books for sell

Shipping will be 8.00 USPS priority mail with Del Comp

US only please

Paypal only please

Mysterious Adventures 20 225.00

Grade VF- maybe VF

SCAN0009.jpg

Black Cat Mystery 48 Crippen D copy 7.5, was graded by CGC comes with Label 180.00

SCAN0029.jpg

The Thing 13 225.00

Grade VG+ maybe VG/F

SCAN0011.jpg

If you buy all 3 Price will be 510.00 plus 8.00 shipping

I don't come on here much, but Andy (Goldust40) knows me very well - I'll email him and ask him to do the decent thing. Check out my site, I am one of the UK's biggest dealers (he said humbly) - for that matter, Blazing Bob will also vouch for me, I know most of the major US dealers personally.

I don't come on here much, but Andy (Goldust40) knows me very well - I'll email him and ask him to do the decent thing. Check out my site, I am one of the UK's biggest dealers (he said humbly) - for that matter, Blazing Bob will also vouch for me, I know most of the major US dealers personally.

I'll vouch for you as well.

(thumbs u

Sorry, only just logged on. I can heartily recommend Richard - totally above board and plays a mean guitar to boot. No problems with this chap. (thumbs u