• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know I'm early, but does anybody usually go to this show...

10 posts in this topic

not a bad list for so far away...

Get someone to bring a can of Colt 45 for Billy Dee to sign. It works every time.

I've seen this in person, it ain't pretty. :lol:

I really want to try it, but every time we are in the same place, I am helping someone with SS and I have to act like a professional and not a professional jagoff.

Get someone to bring a can of Colt 45 for Billy Dee to sign. It works every time.

I really want to try it, but every time we are in the same place, I am helping someone with SS and I have to act like a professional and not a professional jagoff.

Put on a suit and tie and do it. The extra professionalism balances out the extra unprofessionalism.

What the hell, I will do it, any chance if it is say a flattened out can of Colt 45 I could get it SSed, you know in the type of case they will slab say random sketches or pictures in? :)

Okay that probably would never be okayed but really if someone wants to videotape me getting one signed I am all for this.

EDIT: Okay, rereading the responses if I approach him to have one signed is he gonna actually flip out on me? I just want to be prepared to be ready to run if necessary.