• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvest

16 posts in this topic

Any one picking this title up, excited about this book, want to talk about here in a day or two? I think it could be a winner, but I haven't read it yet. I'll let you know what I think when I get through its pages.

Ive ordered 5 , so lets see how it goes.

Its a good story but it will need numbers to thrive with some very good moderns out there at the moment.

It is, as is Think Tank.

Ordered 5 of each - and regretted it the moment I did.

Don't think I'll be picking them up tbh.

Issue #1 was disturbing...i see no reedeming value in any of the characters so far...no heroes, only a large pack of villains....has a Luther Strode sense of impending doom for all corners.

I like to chuckle at least once when reading a comic, this was a sad depressing drama from the very beginning.

might be a great story, but looks like a mini.

It is a mini (5 issues I think). I'm passing on this one. I might read it, but am not going to buy many (if any) of these. The premise freaks me out a little bit (coming from a zombie/hack/slash fan). We'll see how the chatter develops. ;)

Loved the comic. Loved to hate every character in it. The prior post that indicated that there isn't one single character with a drop of redeaming social value was 100% correct. I cant' wait to see where this book goes. I'm so upset that Think Tank and Harvest are mini series. They were my two favorite books this month. This book reminds me a lot of American Horror story - at least the way it feels - creepy.