• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46329

With the series beginning its third storyline and Hawkins announcing exclusively to Comic Book Resources that "Think Tank" will continue for a while after that -- to #20 as of now with potential for more -- the writer definitely has a lot to talk about.

Extended two arcs! Some of these rumors must be true, right?

What rumors? The movie rumors? I wouldn't call them rumors when they came directly from Matt. I can take a screen shot of the email if need be ;-)

No, but that sounds reasonable.

It can't be a huge print run for the #1 (2nd). I have 1 copy (somewhere).

I have a copy too of the second print. I missed the #1 somehow or I sold them because I know I preordered 25 of them. Must have sold them or gave them as freebies because I still have a huge stack of at least 20 #2's. :facepalm:

#1 2nd print had an advertisement for Happy on the back. White back cover that wasn't an immediate pick up for most people. I know my copy is filthy.

I don't remember that being on the back? hm

Sure did.

4199c711e8fe5647ede8a311c29ebeab_zpse3b87d2b.jpg

8851a347460ff789f63491d0284b7a12_zps29aa4b83.jpg