• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

I like the one shot variant better.

Has anyone picked up the $20 print on the website? I want to buy it for my office, but want to know the quality first. Is it card stock?

Sheesh. I posted a pic of one just a few posts above yours.

Card stock? Not card stock?

I like the one shot variant better.

Has anyone picked up the $20 print on the website? I want to buy it for my office, but want to know the quality first. Is it card stock?

Sheesh. I posted a pic of one just a few posts above yours.

Card stock? Not card stock?

Yes, I believe it is thin card stock. It is much thicker than say the NWM poster.

I've said it before, but I will say it again and keep saying it because I can't say enough good things about this book.

Well written, smart, and great art. I look forward to the science lesson every month. Who knows if he reads these threads, but thank you MH for a book that respects and challenges my intelligence every month.

If I could have imagined this is what I was I was in for in my late 20's I would have never given up on you in the 90's.

Thank you for reinforcing my restored faith in this medium.