• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if it has been comfirmed thatThink Tank is now an ongoing?

It's been advertised as "ongoing" in the back of certain issues (TommyV will remember which). Matt has not confirmed how long it will run though. He likes the series.

There was an "ongoing" ad for think tank in the back of Son of Merlin. At least the digital version

Does anyone know if it has been comfirmed thatThink Tank is now an ongoing?

It's been advertised as "ongoing" in the back of certain issues (TommyV will remember which). Matt has not confirmed how long it will run though. He likes the series.

Son of Merline #2 is where we saw it advertised as an ongoing.

Matt Hawkins wrote in the back of Think Tank #5 that about 10,000 people have paid to read each issue and about the same estimate for people who downloaded the torrent (they tried tracking it, but got roughly 10,000 people). And then in Think Tank #6 he said the TPB has sold out the first printing, so it is going for a second. So I think we will see at least another 3-4 arcs after Genetics. So another 2 years of issues is a good guess.

Talked to Matt at the signing and he said Think Tank is an ongoing. But Rashan Ekedal is only signed on through issue 12 and he's not sure what he wants to do after that. Mostly because of the continuity and how its always weird changing artists.

Matt's a real cool dude! If you don't already, follow him on Facebook. His posts are either really, really funny or really, really thought provoking.

Talked to Matt at the signing and he said Think Tank is an ongoing. But Rashan Ekedal is only signed on through issue 12 and he's not sure what he wants to do after that. Mostly because of the continuity and how its always weird changing artists.

Matt's a real cool dude! If you don't already, follow him on Facebook. His posts are either really, really funny or really, really thought provoking.

This makes me :grin:

I was flipping through Facebook (which I generally dispise) and I found a link about robot insects that was very similar to the ones Matt Hawkins was talking about in TT #6. It led me to this video, which is cool (but ignore the plug for this dudes "conspiracy theory" site lol ).

Very cool Think Tank stuff though (thumbs u

I was flipping through Facebook (which I generally dispise) and I found a link about robot insects that was very similar to the ones Matt Hawkins was talking about in TT #6. It led me to this video, which is cool (but ignore the plug for this dudes "conspiracy theory" site lol ).

Very cool Think Tank stuff though (thumbs u

That my friend, was awesome ( and a little scary ) now you have me wanting to read these. Whats a few more bucks for another good read ?

I'm not paranoid (I don't think as I stand in the corner and type this), but I can see this happening for real in the future. Think "Minority Report" without the "pre-cogs" lol

Spy-tech is already pretty high tech. Why use a UAV when you can have millions of this little buggers flying around.

Guess what I'm having a nightmare about tonight :gossip:lol

Just kidding, I'll be having nightmares about Rachel Rising and her snake-eater friend :o

They did a cool segment on Attack of the Show a few years ago about the robotic insects. Pretty crazy stuff. AOTS used to do a monthly or so segment on stuff like this that DARPA was working on. That was a few years ago. Think about what they are working on now.

If the country wants more STEM graduates, make the kids read Think Tank.