• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Think Tank

1,138 posts in this topic

Yeah. It's going to be really hard to find the first arc. You might get lucky with #2-4 and the military dossier, but I wouldn't expect #1 1st prints to be sitting around still. And definitely not the Bagus variant.

From Matt Hawkins twitter

Speculator Corner: Think Tank - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06/20/speculator-corner-think-tank/ … via @bleedingcool

Heh. Look no farther for proof that they get info from this forum.

Hopefully this is offical enough for some people since Matt Hawkins put it on twitter

Sweet :-) Hope people give Think Tank a try now! Great book and super low print run [averages about 5k per issue]. This book has the potential to blow up

MORE THAN TWELVE ISSUES!

If we could get 50, I would be happier than a pig in pooo

How did you like your package? Received today and news breaks today.

You package very good my friend. Some real hack jobs out there [such as Midtown] so its always refreshing to get someone that cares about the items they are shipping.

seriously why is it that most people don't know how to ship a comic?

My tutorial:

Cut two pieces of cardboard larger on all sides of the comic book and tape the comic in the center of one ( in a bag and board). Just a couple of pieces of tape and not all the way across as that will cause a crease. This part is essential as, a good bump will move the comic book to an edge and it get's crumples. Then you tape it all together into a delicious carboard and comic book sandwitch. Put that into a envelope so that's snug. (padded is better). Mark fragile, do not bend in enough places that even Mat Murdoch could see it...

I literally send this to anyone I buy a comic from....

Does anyone know if the print run on the Bagus variant is really 500?

They are very easy to find, Rahsan still sells them with sketches, and the two LCS's here, got a Bagus copy each, and only ordered 10 or less of the regular #1

The regular cover #1 on the other hand has been MUCH harder to find....

I've come across 3-4 Bagus variants. And bought all of them. I think they have limited to 500 on the back, so I would guess that is correct. I don't know about Rahsan. I know his covers are almost $1,000, so I guess his price for sketch is too high or he doesn't update his website.

But I've come across 15-20 copies of the 1st print and only 1 of the 2nd print.

I jumped on Think Tank a little after #3 came out, so I wasn't around from day 1.

Nothing is signed, no -script is being written, no casting is taking place.

This is just like ToT 12 months ago.

And that has progressed to where?

Nowhere.

I hope no-one is shelling out $50 for a #1.

I sound like CBT. :o

Nowhere.

If nothing else people should be buying for how good the book is.

Nowhere.

You tell them Biege :grin: (except you are wrong about ToT :foryou: but your point I agree with )

Here is my official algorithm for bleeding cool:

bleedingCool_Event(johnstonFOO:ComicBook){

if(johnstonFOO.claim == TRUE){

cbtSupply=sendQuery("allOnlineSources", "WHERE", johnstonFOO.price=="cover");

while(cbtSupply != 0){

var ebayListing:Listing=new EbayListing();

ebayListing.price=ebayLastSale.price *.9;

ebaySell(ebayListing);

}

cgcForum.sendMsg("Do not pay more than cover, Rich Johnston=Satan, sell everything you have ASAP");

}

}

Works like a charm every time ;) . If it's on BubbleCool.com, you want the following to be true:

1.) Don't pay more than cover

2.) Sell everything you have, as soon as you can, for just below whatever people are overpaying for it, so that you move your supply before the initial rush collapses

3.) Come on here and argue about the books merits....

Does anyone know if the print run on the Bagus variant is really 500?

They are very easy to find, Rahsan still sells them with sketches, and the two LCS's here, got a Bagus copy each, and only ordered 10 or less of the regular #1

The regular cover #1 on the other hand has been MUCH harder to find....

About 650 if I recall.

I've come across 3-4 Bagus variants. And bought all of them. I think they have limited to 500 on the back, so I would guess that is correct. I don't know about Rahsan. I know his covers are almost $1,000, so I guess his price for sketch is too high or he doesn't update his website.

But I've come across 15-20 copies of the 1st print and only 1 of the 2nd print.

I jumped on Think Tank a little after #3 came out, so I wasn't around from day 1.

FYI: There is no numbering on the variant.

Also, Rahsan still has some of the variant, with sketch available for sale for $60.

Covers ( # 3,6,7) are all $600, although he is asking $1000 for the TPB cover.