• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

crushing truths jjeanius has no response to, so pretends they didnt happen

I'm sorry...who are you, and why are you talking? No one was talking to you.

I am sorry, who are you again, and why are you derailing the Bedlam thread to cry about how jealous of Dre you are??

I am not fawning over anyone friend, just calling it as I see it. I'd be happy to buy from you also, in spite of your unfounded arrogant and dismissive posts. that's how capitalism works.

But first your price and service/product need to be worth my time.

And I don't hold back 9.9s and 10.0s to sell on the open market. They get offered to subscribers first at a fair price.

The only stuff I collect is X-Men. Try again.

Never said that you did. Hard to have a conversation when you draw inaccurate assumptions.

So, if you have 50 subscribers for a 9.8, and you sub 52 copies, and 2 come back at higher than 9.8, then those two are logically the two you subbed for yourself, and not part of the pre-paid subscription plan, right...? This reminds me of making soap in Fight Club, when they sell women their own fat @sses back. Nice work!(thumbs u

Try again.

I am referring to the fact that the customers that paid to slab all of those books do not randomly receive the 9.9s or 10.0s that result from books being subbed on their behalf, but rather that you then charge a considerable premium for the opportunity to purchase those books.

Offered in rotation inside a title subscription list & nope - nope not considerable - ask all those WD subscribers who get their 9.9s for a 50% - 75% less than what they would go for on eBay.

Try again.

so if he submits 200 of a comic on 1 invoice, how exactly is he supposed to know which comic that comes back 9.9 belongs to which customer. I think the way he is doing it is fair.

He could rotate through the list and distribute at no premium, as a bonus to the customers that fund this venture in the first place. Just a thought.

so if he submits 200 of a comic on 1 invoice, how exactly is he supposed to know which comic that comes back 9.9 belongs to which customer. I think the way he is doing it is fair.

He could rotate through the list and distribute at no premium, as a bonus to the customers that fund this venture in the first place. Just a thought.

That would only encourage flippers like you to join my service. Try again.

BTW - subscription people only pay when the books get graded. I lay out the money upfront.

Try again.

If you feel you can do it better, by all means go ahead. If not, I'm not sure trying to trash Dre on the boards is going to help your cause, whatever that may be.

He has a wide customer base for a reason - he delivers where others can't.

K.

People are paying for a guaranteed 9.8 and getting it....

If you could link me to a 9.8 subscription service that gives away free 9.9s and 10s when they happen, I'd love to see it....

I don't understand what the problem is if dre offers a higher grade book to someone and they are willing to pay for the upgrade? It's like having a comic shop put short run variants in there subscribers bins without asking for them to pay more than cover price. Yeah that would rule but it's an upgrade and if they don't want it then they have the choice to pass (shrug)

Edited by Ryanmassacre

That would only encourage flippers like you to join my service. Try again.

And what you are doing isn't "flipping"...? Really? lol

Sorry, couldn't let that one go.

OK, signing off. Feel free to resume the previous conversation about Bedlam now.

Interesting last few pages - not sure what services that guy (jjeanius) was offering but if he was and had any customers or potential customers reading this thread, all he did was probably lose a few.

So Bedlam... I hear it's supposed to be good? :popcorn: