• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

third eye must be sold out too on ebay. dont see any other than 2 auctions

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bedlam-1-Phantom-Variant-/181008323581?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a24efd3fd

Thanks. They still have 10 available. Don't be a and purchase all 10.

Edit: now they have 6 left, these are going quick. Too bad none of the retailers in the phantom network are near me, getting these at cover price would be nice.

Edited by roastedbagel

Hey guys,

I SOLD OUT of my PM boardie deal Bedlam variant.

Thank you.

I think you will all do very well. This book is quality material. A great fan base will be built soon enough..

I will ship Wednesday, rock solid & have somebody screen the case for nm copies.

Didn't even know these were available now :( I guess I will have to wait and see who the UK dealer will be.

If anybody can help me out in the UK with any of the variants except the NYCC let me know :foryou:

Just made the rounds calling the stores. Most are keeping them for their customers, wont know till later in the week, or aren't open yet! Im optimistic still though! I will find one that isn't $20 each.

Third eye eBay store has them for $15 free shipping look at the link Rosen posted above, there's like 5 left. Just pull the trigger, Tates ain't getting these things.

Just made the rounds calling the stores. Most are keeping them for their customers, wont know till later in the week, or aren't open yet! Im optimistic still though! I will find one that isn't $20 each.

Third eye eBay store has them for $15 free shipping look at the link Rosen posted above, there's like 5 left. Just pull the trigger, Tates ain't getting these things.

I'll buy 1 for my own collection. These are not for flipping. There's going to be 2000 of these at least and if they keep adding new retailers as they produce more variants, the print run will be even higher on future 'phantom' variants. If you are lucky enough to live close to one of the retailers, maybe you will get it cheaper. Otherwise you are stuck ordering from the ones that have eBay or online stores at whatever they choose to charge. 2c

I'll buy 1 for my own collection. These are not for flipping. There's going to be 2000 of these at least and if they keep adding new retailers as they produce more variants, the print run will be even higher on future 'phantom' variants. If you are lucky enough to live close to one of the retailers, maybe you will get it cheaper. Otherwise you are stuck ordering from the ones that have eBay or online stores at whatever they choose to charge. 2c

I figured my time and gas to drive to Third Eye and back would be roughly $2300. I'm cool with paying $14.99

I figured my time and gas to drive to Third Eye and back would be roughly $2300. I'm cool with paying $14.99

I hear ya!! I live down south and I just snagged the last one Third Eye had up on eBay. They went fast!!!

I hear ya!! I live down south and I just snagged the last one Third Eye had up on eBay. They went fast!!!

Third Eye will reload on ebay I'd bet.

I'm happy I got 3 for 7 each from graham cracker. Wanted to do an instore pickup but they only have it available for their edgewater location downtown chicago. Cheaper to just have it shipped then paying for gas and parking or riding the train downtown.

I'm happy I got 3 for 7 each from graham cracker. Wanted to do an instore pickup but they only have it available for their edgewater location downtown chicago. Cheaper to just have it shipped then paying for gas and parking or riding the train downtown.

but isn't the hunt part of the fun? nice snag!

The hunting is fun. Some of us just have to do it online. My LCS and only one in a 200-mile radius limited me to just two Catwoman #13. I still left some on the shelves. This week my daughter called for the Bravest Warriors and he told her that he had lots of them. We are a 5-min drive froer high ool so we went straight there and they were out of stock. I seriously doubt a whole bunch of people came in within 5 mins and bought them all up. So hunting online a lot of times is cheaper than a wasted gas trip.

True I love it. But given a 5 dollar shipping charge compared to 30+ dollars in tolls, parking and gas or 15+ dollars for train tickets... I'll take the stuff mailed to me.

I guess if you snooze you lose. Kind of irritating I missed out on this Bedlam Phantom Variant by oversleeping an extra 15 minutes... Sigh... FML

Looks like as of this moment the only online retailer with the Phantom Variant still available for order is Double Midnight but I think they are also the highest priced (currently at $20).

http://www.dmcomics.com/

Edited by Comic Book Guy

>>These are not for flipping. There's going to be 2000 of these at least and if they keep adding new retailers as they produce more variants, the print run will be even higher on future 'phantom' variants<<<

Annnnd you're ABSOLUTELY wrong.

Edited by LarrysComics

True I love it. But given a 5 dollar shipping charge compared to 30+ dollars in tolls, parking and gas or 15+ dollars for train tickets... I'll take the stuff mailed to me.

True

I guess depending on the issue I'd rather have piece of mind that my comic is handled properly and not played with like a Frisbee in the mail room. lol

*sorry no offense to the usps it was a joke.*

I guess if you snooze you lose. Kind of irritating I missed out on this Bedlam Phantom Variant by oversleeping an extra 15 minutes... Sigh... FML

not true my friend. a few west coast vendors have not opened up yet. hit them up asap. other wise pm me.

>>These are not for flipping. There's going to be 2000 of these at least and if they keep adding new retailers as they produce more variants, the print run will be even higher on future 'phantom' variants<<<

Annnnd you're ABSOLUTELY wrong.

You forgot to "quote" my 2c sign.

If you have 20 retailers now, 20+ on a 'waiting' list, wouldn't it be logical to think that the more retailers you add will increase the print run? Or will you start allocating among the new retailers?