• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Does this mean I WILL be able to put my kids through college on my (still) polybagged copies of the Death of Superman? :wishluck:

Man oh Man....everyone should make what they can off of this kind of thing and then GTFO before they are the last one holding the, used to be, hot potato.

Was 1993 really that long ago? :facepalm:

>>Man oh Man....everyone should make what they can off of this kind of thing and then GTFO before they are the last one holding the, used to be, hot potato.<<<

I will be sure to bring that up with everyone this week.

"comix4fun" is NOT pleased...

Noted.

Edited by LarrysComics

Please educate this newbie...

What are the best selling brand new titles (modern books) that have featured 7+ variants with it's premiere issue?

(Obviously XMen and Spidey do not count)

My Little Pony is not quite out yet but they have 19 covers for issue #1 and it's out selling Uncanny X-men. Based on pre-sale's it looks like a very solid book. Already sold over 90k and the retailer variants are moving fast.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ABERRATION/news/?a=68535

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54913239/forum/mlpcomic/comic1_covers.jpg

I guess this is the wrong thread but I am sure Larry could fill you in more on that since you asked. Sure, there are several Bedlam variants but this book looks like it is going to be hot for a while and will be sticking around for a long time as well. Very few books peek or keep my interest and Bedlam has. Both the story and artwork are fantastic!.

Edited by Comic Book Guy

Please educate this newbie...

What are the best selling brand new titles (modern books) that have featured 7+ variants with it's premiere issue?

(Obviously XMen and Spidey do not count)

My Little Pony is not quite out yet but they have 19 covers for issue #1 and it's out selling Uncanny X-men. Based on pre-sale's it looks like a very solid book. Already sold over 90k and the retailer variants are moving fast.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ABERRATION/news/?a=68535

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54913239/forum/mlpcomic/comic1_covers.jpg

I guess this is the wrong thread but I am sure Larry could fill you in more on that since you asked. Sure, there are several Bedlam variants but this book looks like it is going to be hot for a while and will be sticking around for a long time as well.

You got My Little Pony in my Bedlam...you got Bedlam in My Little Pony.

That is NOT two great tastes that taste great together!

I guess if you snooze you lose. Kind of irritating I missed out on this Bedlam Phantom Variant by oversleeping an extra 15 minutes... Sigh... FML

You won't have trouble finding one. Third eye will put more up I'm sure.

And they relisted more on eBay already. I'm so smart.

I guess if you snooze you lose. Kind of irritating I missed out on this Bedlam Phantom Variant by oversleeping an extra 15 minutes... Sigh... FML

What?! I guess I'll take down my BIN for $99.99

Just look under BEDLAM WALKING DEAD 19 27 THIEF OF THIEVES HOT CGC READY with a naked woman holding up a copy in the picture

:jokealert:

>>Man oh Man....everyone should make what they can off of this kind of thing and then GTFO before they are the last one holding the, used to be, hot potato.<<<

I will be sure to bring that up with everyone this week.

"comix4fun" is NOT pleased...

Noted.

lol Sorry if that pisses in your cheerios, but I think the crash of 90's and the variants that helped cause it are historical fact.

I don't think I am the only one who knows that either. All those closed comic shops and guys with 150 copies of X-Force #1 or Rai and the Future Force #9 probably agree.

Speculation on Moderns only works if you get rid of them almost immediately. For every Walking Dead that you are rewarded for hanging onto, there are probably 100 books you won't be able to give away.

Some people just choose to ignore it, especially if they've got something to gain at the moment, Sir. (thumbs u

So everywhere is sold out already? I see none available on any of the retailers right now.

+1 GONE

Third Eye relisted. Just got mine! Couple left if you're quick...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170931754278

I much prefer this cover to the 'official' one. Very cool.

So everywhere is sold out already? I see none available on any of the retailers right now.

+1 GONE

Third Eye relisted. Just got mine! Couple left if you're quick...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170931754278

I much prefer this cover to the 'official' one. Very cool.

Got one. Thanx buddy!

Ryan

eyWYh.gif