• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I know some are in WAY more than me, but got a raw NYCC, about to secure a 9.8 NYCC, a Third Eye coming, 3 Phantoms, 5 reg covers, and a 9.8 reg cover...

Missing the detroit (don't really want unslabbed sigs), and the B & W NYCC...

I also plan on buying a bunch more reg covers on release day

Bedlam FTW

And away we go.....

ebay

$799!!! :o WOW!! All I can say is: Mr. Henn, please work this magic on my future CGC SS copy!! lol

Anyone who pays that is :screwy:

Not even half that.

Good thing there's a lot of :screwy: people in the world! :roflmao:

I agree, I definitely don't think the seller will get $799, but I can see someone paying $400 for that book like some people did for the Image Expo TWD #94 sketch.

>>But remember, it's not a cash grab<<

By cash grab, I meant ONLY supporting the creator for one issue. We are in for 6 issues. A historic commitment.

By spreading the print run out over twenty retailers it gives the fan a BETTER chance to get a fair price. I saw one retailer sell 150 @6.99 today.

Where were you on THAT, mouthy?

Well, I finally scored some phantom....

And at cover price I might add....if you guys still need some and don't mind paying a bit extra for shipping.... I would recommend Happy Harbor in Edmonton, Canada

Send them an email, I think they still have a couple.....

http://www.happyharborcomics.com/

By cash grab, I meant ONLY supporting the creator for one issue. We are in for 6 issues. A historic commitment.

By spreading the print run out over twenty retailers it gives the fan a BETTER chance to get a fair price. I saw one retailer sell 150 @6.99 today.

lol

For someone who asked for feedback , you really have a short temper when it comes to jokes/comments at your expense. If you want only positive feedback, then say that.

I really don't care what any of you sell them for. It's a business. You are obviously doing it to make money. You aren't a charity. I'd do the same thing if I was involved. But don't act all high and mighty like you are doing this only for the creators. You wouldn't be doing it if you weren't making money.

And all this started because you were butt-hurt over getting left out of the ghost variants. You might as well call it the "repairing Larry's ego" variant instead of 'phantom'.

I don't pretend to know anything about the comic industry. I just like to make jokes sometimes. Take a chill pill.

lol

For someone who asked for feedback , you really have a short temper when it comes to jokes/comments at your expense. If you want only positive feedback, then say that stay off of twitter.

Fixed!! :blush:

Everything I do is for charity. In fact the next sales thread I have will be for a charity.

All sales will go to the "Beachbum wants to show a profit this year and hopefully have some money for a home down payment" charity.

Everything I do is for charity. In fact the next sales thread I have will be for a charity.

All sales will go to the "Beachbum wants to show a profit this year and hopefully have some money for a home down payment" charity.

Is that a 501©3?