• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

It's disturbing but it's really well written and beautifully illustrated. Riley's artwork is perfect for the mood of the book. I think it's going be great! I haven't been this excited about a new comic since Saga.

OK just a general question guys. Does anyone know if the Retailer variant will be worth getting CGC'd and held on to for a while or is this something that should be flipped right away if someone bought a copy? Just curious got a very good deal on one way way below ebay prices and not sure if i should try listing it on the bay, cgcing it or just putting it aside like my Spawn #222 (400 copy variants).

Happy Halloween guys.

I am bummed that I had to go straight from work to oakland for a R Kelly concert with the gf. I missed out on stopping by the LCS.

At least when I go home I have two boxes of either phantom or detroit variants to inspect. Hope kids don't think there's candy in them...

I picked up 5 signed copies of the FP variant, 4 9.8's and 1 9.6

What I didn't like was the fact that all of the normal covers were signed by Frazer Irvine (shrug)

Well he did do the cover ... hm (all the regular covers so far - i.e. #1, #2 and #3)

so heres my great news and bad news with bedlam:

got my grades back from NYCC 2012

bedlam 1 variant nycc signed by Spencer and wrote 1st signing as he told me it was the first copy ever he was signing 9.8 (YESSSSSSS)

and another one signed 9.6

i purchased 10 of the variant at NYCC i dont think any of those i will get another 9.8

went to my local store today they had at least 150 copies, none without a problem on the top left corner, whats going on with that? went to a couple other stores and the same exact thing,,,,whats going on??? im from florida, so i called a store from another state to purchase a couple comics, the same problem on the top left corner, im waiting for my order from midtowncomics to arrive, its every single copy like that?