• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Just got my Phantoms from Larry also. Fast delivery, impeccable packing, great price...couldn't be happier. :)

Thanks Larry!

Awesome news!

Thanks

Same here - awesome packing, fast shipping, and some added extras!!!

Thanks Larry!

I got two from Larry off eBay, I don't think they shipped yet. Did you folks who got them order them through the bay or directly?

Larry no rush, not complaining, just curious :)

I ordered directly, and I only live like an hour and a half away from his shop... :grin:

I got two from Larry off eBay, I don't think they shipped yet. Did you folks who got them order them through the bay or directly?

Larry no rush, not complaining, just curious :)

EVERYTHING shipped.

power loss/ hurricane & all

:0

(regardless of how you ordered proper tracking was provided)

Read #1 last night. Good story and I like Rossmo's art going back to Cowboy Ninja Viking. I will give it a few issues. It's got lots of potential and lots of potential pitfalls.

stupid question, but how do you tell the difference between 1st print and 2nd?

also - what is the value difference between the two? potential value difference?

thanks in advance :)

2nd will usually say "Second Print" on the cover. Value depends on a lot of factors, but usually the 2nd print is not as desirable as the first.

stupid question, but how do you tell the difference between 1st print and 2nd?

also - what is the value difference between the two? potential value difference?

thanks in advance :)

2nd will usually say "Second Print" on the cover. Value depends on a lot of factors, but usually the 2nd print is not as desirable as the first.

Usually it will but not all books do.

Some will have completely different art work

Some like a few of the Revivals will have the same artwork but in a different colour

Some will have the same or different Artwork but say 2nd print

All should say second print in the indicia

Usually like Ryan says will be less desirable, therefore less valuable than the first print. However, some are much rarer than the First prints and maybe even better artwork and can therefore garner close too or even higher value than the first print. This is rarely the case with #1's though.