• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

And I'm delighted to playfully call you a wanker.

Now do one.

Just one day Id like to read the board and not have to read a bunch of personal attacks. Wouldnt that be grand...

You're probably better off staying away from this thread then tbh. In any event for as long as Andy70 is posting and maintaining his crusade against Larry.

Just read Bedlam #2.

Yeah, he's pretty much insane. I think the doctor is in his head. What's up with the wings? This series is awesome. Also, got in my #1 second prints and dig that cover.

Side note: read Happy #2 also and think this is a good mini. Reading a few more later (behind)

Just read Bedlam #2.

Yeah, he's pretty much insane. I think the doctor is in his head. What's up with the wings? This series is awesome. Also, got in my #1 second prints and dig that cover.

Side note: read Happy #2 also and think this is a good mini. Reading a few more later (behind)

Glad you liked it :applause:

Now do one.

Are you talking to me? (shrug)

No mate - sorry if you took it as such!

Now do one.

Can I playfully call you a closet bronie? :fear:

I kidd, or do I? :)

Yes, yes you can... :shy:

Just one day Id like to read the board and not have to read a bunch of personal attacks. Wouldnt that be grand...

You're probably better off staying away from this thread then tbh. In any event for as long as Andy70 is posting and maintaining his crusade against Larry.

Did you not read Larry's opinion of you?

Fair enough - thats the last comment re Larry from me.

Unless something else happens.

Did none of you read his twitter rant?

Fair enough - thats the last comment re Larry from me.

Unless something else happens.

Did none of you read his twitter rant?

saying that it's your last comment, and then starting another convo about Larry two sentences later, seems a bit counter-intuitive to me.

Edited by jjeanius

Andy, considering your opinion of Larry why are you even following him on Twitter (shrug)

I'm not - did nobody read Kongs post about him calling all of YOU some very unsavory things?

Ask Kong.

Can we get back to talking about Bedlam? :frustrated:

Sure - what did you think of issue #2?

Andy, considering your opinion of Larry why are you even following him on Twitter (shrug)

I'm not - did nobody read Kongs post about him calling all of YOU some very unsavory things?

Ask Kong.

For someone that says they are going to stop talking about it, you certainly aren't doing a very good job. Just drop it already.