• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I think I have the largest private owned Bedlam collection :makepoint:

Are there large Bedlam collections in the hands of major corporations and/or public institutions? :P

shops have large stocks of #1 and variants

Now is the time to buy Bedlam :gossip:

anyone looking to buy a registry set for top dollar let me know by PM lol

my 20 number ones, 6 additional #1 9.8 blues, and raw third eyes will tide me over if it ever boosts.

Edited by CBT

Went to the LCS today that has the Phantom variants and noticed that there is a small white mark about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom on all copies. Did not take it out of the bag to closely inspect it to determine whether it was a printing defect or spine ding. I passed as a result - did anyone else find the same issue?

Went to the LCS today that has the Phantom variants and noticed that there is a small white mark about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom on all copies. Did not take it out of the bag to closely inspect it to determine whether it was a printing defect or spine ding. I passed as a result - did anyone else find the same issue?

I totally know what you mean. It looks like a white spine wrinkle, but it's not...must be a production glitch of some kind. I have three copies and all of them have it.

I love where this book is going. This whole issue was purely character-driven (no tremendous Madder pages, and no real action to speak of)...and yet, the story advanced quite nicely and I look forward to

learning more about the First, and his relationship with Madder (if any). Kinda get the feeling that might be where we are headed.

All those people who held onto their Bedlam books when everyone else was panicking and running for the hills just two months in...? I think those people might end up looking very smart in the long run. :)

I love where this book is going. This whole issue was purely character-driven (no tremendous Madder pages, and no real action to speak of)...and yet, the story advanced quite nicely and I look forward to

learning more about the First, and his relationship with Madder (if any). Kinda get the feeling that might be where we are headed.

All those people who held onto their Bedlam books when everyone else was panicking and running for the hills just two months in...? I think those people might end up looking very smart in the long run. :)

+1

Downloaded Bedlam #3 today (couldn't wait for the print) - They are slow-playing what you made reference to in the spoiler.

+1

Downloaded Bedlam #3 today (couldn't wait for the print) - They are slow-playing what you made reference to in the spoiler.

I have three LCS within driving distance. One of them flat out sux (they do not order Bedlam and it's more of a record store than a comic book store. When i approached them with an order for 2400 copies of Walking Dead 100, they told me that they would prefer not to do wholesale. No joke. Apparently they are also allergic to money, but I digress. Of course, that's the one that's closest to my house. Drove 30 minutes to the next LCS only to find out that they were shorted on Bedlam, and wouldn't receive them until next week. Called the third LCS (which I also despise), and they were also shorted.

So...today I downloaded my very first book on Comixology so I could read Bedlam 3. I would much prefer to hold the book in my hands, but I enjoyed it nonetheless...and it certainly is a fantastic alternative to driving an hour to chase down one book that you are buying to READ rather than to INVEST. I am sold on the benefits of digital comics now, if only to save a LOT of time.