• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I can't believe everyone is loving #3, it was terrible compared to the first 2 and I am seriously doubting my investment :(

That was hilarious, I actually spat out a bit of Pepsi, gasping "WTF....!!" :roflmao:

Then recovered as I scrolled, inhaling air again - thankfully (for me, not many others)

I can't believe everyone is loving #3, it was terrible compared to the first 2 and I am seriously doubting my investment :(

better unload all those copies then....don't want to wait for the eventual collapse.

:signfunny:

I haven't gotten around to reading #3 yet, but doubting a book and/or giving up on a book that's only on it's third issue to me is a bit :screwy: Specially since the first two issues were pretty good.

that's just my 2c but to each their own. I still feel this book has a lot of potential and I'm rooting for Spencer and Rossmo.

better unload all those copies then....don't want to wait for the eventual collapse.

:signfunny:

It would have been very funny if he had have read my second post. The one he quoted was a joke and I loved the book (thumbs u

Shows how closely people read lol

Well I'm off the fence now - the last episode was genius - well written.

Went back and read all 3 and wow....

My one concern - The First had better be as 'woah!' - as the rest of the characters.

Madder is being fleshed out - literally with his lobotomy - Filmore's struggles to stay the 'right' side of the line post lobo is superb,Acivedo is being develpoed.

And the killer - well if he gets anymore flucked up, he will soon be in peoples top 10 baddies of all time!

The First has to fit in and become an addition.

If he becomes a 'distraction' it will be of detriment to the book.

Get that right and this book will be the best of 2013.

Glad I hung on to my 100 slabs.

Still some for less than cover at Midtown you say... hm

Well I'm off the fence now - the last episode was genius - well written.

Went back and read all 3 and wow....

My one concern - The First had better be as 'woah!' - as the rest of the characters.

Madder is being fleshed out - literally with his lobotomy - Filmore's struggles to stay the 'right' side of the line post lobo is superb,Acivedo is being develpoed.

And the killer - well if he gets anymore flucked up, he will soon be in peoples top 10 baddies of all time!

The First has to fit in and become an addition.

If he becomes a 'distraction' it will be of detriment to the book.

Get that right and this book will be the best of 2013.

Glad I hung on to my 100 slabs.

Still some for less than cover at Midtown you say... hm

They haven't hinted at this in any way, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the First ends up being totally effed up, too. And...I think there could be great potential there if they go in that direction.

I love this book. I get excited every time I see a new post in this thread. :)

And...you slabbed 100 regular #1 covers? Seriously? Why spend that kind of cash on slabs of a book that hasn't appreciated yet? I can see slabbing a couple, but I would have sat on at least 90 of those copies raw until there was a justifiable reason to spend the cash. And if you have them back already, then you also paid to FT. Did you think you could somehow move 100 of them in the time it would take to wait for them to come back slow boat? This makes no sense to me...

On another note, I love Riley's art more and more each issue, and I think it is a perfect fit for this book. Couldn't imagine it being drawn by anyone else!

They haven't hinted at this in any way, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the First ends up being totally effed up, too. And...I think there could be great potential there if they go in that direction.

This was my take on it too, I have a serious feeling the First is going to be a major character in this series

And...you slabbed 100 regular #1 covers? Seriously? Why spend that kind of cash on slabs of a book that hasn't appreciated yet? I can see slabbing a couple, but I would have sat on at least 90 of those copies raw until there was a justifiable reason to spend the cash. And if you have them back already, then you also paid to FT. Did you think you could somehow move 100 of them in the time it would take to wait for them to come back slow boat? This makes no sense to me...

On another note, I love Riley's art more and more each issue, and I think it is a perfect fit for this book. Couldn't imagine it being drawn by anyone else!

I doubt he did, but I would love to be proved wrong in the form of pics :baiting:

Tell you what - ask Joey.

He picked up 15 NYCC variants for me - at cover, and In person.

50 Normal covers and the others I have acquired from other people.

I posted a pic of each in an earlier post.

I look forward to you calling Joey a liar.

Send him a PM - and then come back and apologise.

Perhaps you should read my sig line...

Got quite a few of these bad boys...

Posted 2 days ago.

I have also ordered nearly 100 of east of west and will be doing the same.

As for cost - you know how it works JJ.

I have very little to cover to break even.

Tell you what - ask Joey.

He picked up 15 NYCC variants for me - at cover, and In person.

50 Normal covers and the others I have acquired from other people.

I posted a pic of each in an earlier post.

I look forward to you calling Joey a liar.

Send him a PM - and then come back and apologise.

Perhaps you should read my sig line...

Who are you talking to, and who called you a liar..? I have no doubt that you have 100+ copies of Bedlam. I am, however, surprised that you have variant covers considering how often you rail against them. And I do question the logic of stabbing so many at once, especially with little to no profit to be made in the current market. It isn't a sprint to move 100 copies, it's a marathon.

And...I have no doubt that (a) the print run on Eadt of West will be well above 30k, and (b) half of them will be owned by overzealous speculators from this forum.

Edited by jjeanius