• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Nick, you have many fans on these boards. Loving Bedlam so far, and turned many onto your Thief of Thieves arc.

Here's a Bedlam question. Some of the (early?) promo art had an intriguing female character in red. Is she an upcoming character?

And while I don't want any major spoilers, any gentle hints as to what else is coming up?

I decided at the end of last year to focus my modern collecting on Revival. Although I have maintained that focus, I loved Bedlam so much I haven't been able to help myself collecting that as well.

I should have known loved Morning Glories and infinite Vacation as well. Looking forward to LSCC at the end of the month? :)

Great work Nick

Nick,

Who is the First? Any hints?

He's just visiting this first arc, but second arc is all about him.

Wow I didn't see that coming, I had a feeling he would be a big player but wasn't sure. I loved his entrance in issue 1

I brought the original art for it from Riley, but sold it to another UK board member on here. I kept 3 pages for myself though and he really loved that page so I passed it to him.

Edited by gaz2810i

Nick, you have many fans on these boards. Loving Bedlam so far, and turned many onto your Thief of Thieves arc.

Here's a Bedlam question. Some of the (early?) promo art had an intriguing female character in red. Is she an upcoming character?

We'll see? :)

I should say a lot of the early art is just concept stuff, playing around, rather than story-specific.

To Nick: Bedlam is only three issues old and the story has been awesome so far. As others have said in this thread previously, this book has the potential to be the best in 2013, but there has been speculation that too many variants of #1 hurt the book, that delays (i.e. issue #3) might hurt the book, etc.

Have the delays been due to you and Rossmo being super-busy on other projects or is it something beyond your control that has caused it? Lastly, how do you feel about the variants; do you think they have helped or hurt your book?

I can't wait for the second arc to learn more about "The First."

Thanks.