• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

What do you guys think would be a decent price to pay for a raw Bedlam #1 Sketch variant?

To you and all the new kids coming around

http://comics.gpanalysis.com/default.asp

Is your friend

University of eBay, School of Selling Things

eBay 201: Using the Completed Listings Function

No prerequisites required.

Registration is now open.

ALL tuition and fees, including those assessed after December 7, 2012, must be settled in full no later than 5pm PST on February 18, 2013. Unpaid balances are subject to weekly late fees as described in the Schedule of Classes.

Edited by awakeintheashes

What do you guys think would be a decent price to pay for a raw Bedlam #1 Sketch variant?

To you and all the new kids coming around

http://comics.gpanalysis.com/default.asp

Is your friend

University of eBay, School of Selling Things

eBay 201: Using the Completed Listings Function

No prerequisites required.

Registration is now open.

ALL tuition and fees, including those assessed after December 7, 2012, must be settled in full no later than 5pm PST on February 18, 2013. Unpaid balances are subject to weekly late fees as described in the Schedule of Classes.

It took me a minute to catch on... (dense) lol

Haha I know about the completed listings. I just noticed that the completed listings have been around $80-100, but the only active listings are a good bit higher. So I didn't know how much would be good to pay.

I'd say if you are noticing an upward trend, then buy now for a price your are comfortable with. Issue 3 was great. Prices will continue to go up on this variant quickly if the quality continues and it stays on schedule.

I grabbed a bunch of Saga #1 slabs when they were going for $60 then some more when they started hitting $70-80. A few weeks later they were going for $150.

Yup,same as PP.

I was called all sorts of names when I was grabbing just about any PP run,as long as it included a 9.8 potential number #1.

Highest was $110 for #1 - #6.

People thought I was bonkers.

Kinda like RIPD now - are there any left for sale anywhere under $80?