• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

sort of a 'sell at any cost' mentality concerning Bedlam recently. Desperation is not a good way to go about selling stuff.

Why is there a "sell at any cost" mentality concerning Bedlam? I really have enjoyed the first 3 books of this vol.

Edited by Spacy

sort of a 'sell at any cost' mentality concerning Bedlam recently. Desperation is not a good way to go about selling stuff.

Why is there a "sell at any cost" mentality concerning Bedlam? I really have enjoyed the first 3 books of this vol.

Because it not a $50+ book but seriously I think the delays hurt it.

I have been on a roll lately with predictions (disclaimer: no expert claims here).... Once the first arc is through and the trade comes out, things will change. PP was doing well and then overnight it was doing very well. Saga was doing well (I sold a 9.8 two month ago for $80 - 10 sold on the boards for $60), and then overnight it was doing very well. I may be wrong, but Bedlam is an awesome read (poor kitty).

i am serious

Saga has one variant - RRP

Peter Pan has zero variants

And yet you collect the later printings as if they matter. To most the variant covers will be far more interesting than a later printing with a different color logo.

i am serious

Saga has one variant - RRP

Peter Pan has zero variants

And yet you collect the later printings as if they matter. To most the variant covers will be far more interesting than a later printing with a different color logo.

i am of the camp of collect it all or not at all, ive explained this before lol