• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

just saying, ebay is full of completed sales at cover. The first cahnge is after people started talking the book up here.

I dont doubt its a good book, and maybe it is under ordered. But I am always wary when the first place it heats up is here (Blackacre).

I'm far more confident in a book, that gets reported as heating up here, than talked up here, and then picks up.

I doubt this book will be an aftermarket blockbuster.

#1 it's a mini

#2 it's odd format.

Just excited for it as a fan.

just saying, ebay is full of completed sales at cover. The first cahnge is after people started talking the book up here.

I dont doubt its a good book, and maybe it is under ordered. But I am always wary when the first place it heats up is here (Blackacre).

I'm far more confident in a book, that gets reported as heating up here, than talked up here, and then picks up.

I doubt this book will be an aftermarket blockbuster.

#1 it's a mini

#2 it's odd format.

Just excited for it as a fan.

+1, I agree. It's just that the mania is high these days, and its good to temper people's expectations, before the lurkers pump and crash another book.

I am still, more than anything, a Marvel guy, and no one is flipping those :grin:

the first above cover sales on ebay on that one, happened after the book is talked about here.

I sold NONE.

Shop was shorted all our copies.

Should have them Monday.

I can't wait to read it.

Riley's art screams in this larger format.

His Viking & Cowboy / Ninja / Viking ruled!

His Rebel Blood mini was a pretty good read and had some nice covers.

IMG120122.jpg

I LOVE ME SOME BEDLAM :cloud9:

+1. So much that I bought some OA of issue 1! :) I'll post later this week if anyone cares to see.

I did this early on with Walking Dead, and well....that turned out pretty good. I really have faith in this book. Hope the story keeps getting better with 4 this week.

+1. So much that I bought some OA of issue 1! :) I'll post later this week if anyone cares to see.

I did this early on with Walking Dead, and well....that turned out pretty good. I really have faith in this book. Hope the story keeps getting better with 4 this week.

Yeah, definitely post that!!

Love Rossmo's artwork.

Yeah, definitely post that up!