• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I've been married 12 years this year and my wife still surprises me, how this for a present - the post arrives and I notice a package addressed to her, that I know from the packaging is comics "what's that?" I ask her, "why don't you open it and find out" she says with a coy grin. Well imagine my surprise when it's Bedlam #1 NYCC sketch and colour variants,

her - "happy birthday",

me - "but it's not for a month",

her - "I didn't think you'd want me handling them all that time and as you're always banging on about Bedlam and how it's going to be real popular soon, I thought we'd better get them while we can still afford them !"

She paid £130 including postage for the two - Go wifey! (Sarah) <3

(And they're minty, and the seller packed a MTG #1 freebie!)

You, sir, have a keeper (thumbs u

How did you make it?

He took the Talon Promotional mask from NYCC (Because the SDCC is worth too much money) and drew on it with sharpie.

looks cool.

Glad it arrived safely! I told the girlfriend when Bedlam came out I wanted to do the same thing, but decided to sell the extras (shocking I know)

Not sure if there is a difference between the SDCC mask and the NYCC though. I have both and don't think there is anything different!

SDCC are numbered.

I'll have to see if that's true...

How did you make it?

He took the Talon Promotional mask from NYCC (Because the SDCC is worth too much money) and drew on it with sharpie.

looks cool.

Glad it arrived safely! I told the girlfriend when Bedlam came out I wanted to do the same thing, but decided to sell the extras (shocking I know)

Not sure if there is a difference between the SDCC mask and the NYCC though. I have both and don't think there is anything different!

SDCC are numbered.

I'll have to see if that's true...

Yeah I just did a ebay search and ebay says I might be wrong. :(

Change of artist starting with #7 according to Nick Spencer

"So word's out today. Everybody welcome @RyanBrowneArt to BEDLAM, beginning with 07!"

Thoughts??

Riley is out?

:(

Yup :(

Via Nick Spencer's twitter

"Yeah, this means @rileyrossmo1 will be leaving to do other things. We'll miss him and wish him the best of luck.

But trust me, @RyanBrowneArt is gonna kill it. I'll post a sample later today. You'll see what I mean."

Change of artist starting with #7 according to Nick Spencer

"So word's out today. Everybody welcome @RyanBrowneArt to BEDLAM, beginning with 07!"

Thoughts??

Riley is out?

Yup :(

Via Nick Spencer's twitter

"Yeah, this means @rileyrossmo1 will be leaving to do other things. We'll miss him and wish him the best of luck.

But trust me, @RyanBrowneArt is gonna kill it. I'll post a sample later today. You'll see what I mean."