• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Its only issue #4.

The original Image #1 is slowly growing with all the last raw sales above cover.

9.8 hit a high of $75 this week.

Seems people prefer the genuine Image product.

Stick with it - the story is excellent, and taking away the "cancer" variants as TBP's calls them, then the actual Image run is only 14,000.

Slow and steady is the way. (thumbs u

I'm with you Andy on being patient. Saga was a $10 comic for many months and then BAM.

Yeah I was one of those unfortunate saps that didn't get into Saga until issue #2 then keep doing the monthly pull without getting around to purchase #1. I kept passing on it when it was just around $20(raw). Next thing I know it jump up to around $80. Ah well, at least I finally bite the bullet and got one for around $80 so now I have a full run.

I understand what you're saying. I remember some people on this thread a while back asking if it could be a TV show. HAHA. I had the exact thought about the content holding it back.

Yeah, that's just silly. They'd never have the poor taste to make a TV show about a serial killer, and if they did, it would never be on a major network. And it definitely wouldn't be any good.

On another note, anyone watching The Following...?!? Great show! (thumbs u