• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

Indistinguishable characters?

Characters growing and then losing facial hair from one panel to the next (or was that supposed to be shading?)?

Impossible perspective?

2"x4" original art pages?

lol

Characters growing and then losing facial hair from one panel to the next (or was that supposed to be shading?)?

Impossible perspective?

lol

+1

Adlard's art had absolutely no positive effect on the popularity of the book. That was 100% Kirkman (and, IMO, WD succeeds IN SPITE OF Adlard's art)

Impossible perspective?

lol

+1

Adlard's art had absolutely no positive effect on the popularity of the book. That was 100% Kirkman (and, IMO, WD succeeds IN SPITE OF Adlard's art)

^^

i do not care for Riley's art work, pretty much EVERY face in Bedlam looks the same, male, female, doesnt matter.

people can bag on Adlard all they want, but it's been 103+ straight issues now of WD out now with only him doing the drawing.

103 issues of $hitty art. Quantity does not equal quality.

I can't even find words to describe how much better I think Riley is than Adlard.

You're free to love him of course, but if you're going to bag on Riley, than I'm certainly going to express my dumbfoundedness.

it was more of a statement about consistency. i realize that Riley wasnt asked to leave Bedlam, but he is gone none the less

...?

1.) I have no idea what relevance this has to the quality of the art in question. So...you're saying you would rather have consistently crappy art for 9 years rather than a smaller body of quality work?

2.) Unless you have specific factual information on Riley's departure, please don't speculate that Riley is somehow "unreliable" because he left the book. Trust me on this one: You have no idea what your are talking about here.

Edited by jjeanius

it was more of a statement about consistency. i realize that Riley wasnt asked to leave Bedlam, but he is gone none the less

...?

1.) I have no idea what relevance this has to the quality of the art in question. So...you're saying you would rather have consistently crappy art for 9 years rather than a smaller body of quality work?

i dont see it as quality work.

...?

i dont see it as quality work.

OK then, I guess you are correct...Adlard's crappy art certainly is more consistent! (thumbs u