• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

So I just finished reading 8 and I wonder what the hell are they up against. This series is so flipping awesome! Damn Bedlam is worse than Hells Kitchen.

***I have a lot of catching up to do. This is why I need to stop buying everything.

they don't?

Image seems to be the king of late books...it's almost as if they don't expect all their stuff to be popular and they get over-extended....

It's almost as if they wished that nowhere men hadn't blown up...what what we have to have issues every month now?

Maybe Ryan can boot Nick from the book and get a writer who gives a rat's behind. Obviously Riley wasn't the problem with the delays. For all of Spencer's BS about having his plate full and not to worry that Bedlam will be back on schedule in August (LMAO), it's time for him to put up. His lack of product shows that he's already shut up