• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

The book is not going anywhere.

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

Ryan just handed in the last pages of 10 (we should be going to print next week), and work has begun on 11.

V2 trade in January.

We're having a comixology sale this weekend, 01 is free, 02-08 are just 99 cents each.

Big stuff planned for next year.

I've said my peace on the schedule. 10 is on its way to you, the book isn't even a year old yet. This has been massively overstated in this thread. I'm sorry for the wait, hopefully you think the story is worth sticking around for.

:whee:

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

Ryan just handed in the last pages of 10 (we should be going to print next week), and work has begun on 11.

V2 trade in January.

We're having a comixology sale this weekend, 01 is free, 02-08 are just 99 cents each.

I've said my peace on the schedule. 10 is on its way to you, the book isn't even a year old yet. This has been massively overstated in this thread. I'm sorry for the wait, hopefully you think the story is worth sticking around for.

Great to hear!

I'll try to work on my patience a bit :)

I've always been of the mindset that a couple of delays are worth it as long as the story is great, so far as long as this book continues to be a great read, I'll keep buying it.. But it's still great to get confirmation that the book isn't going anywhere straight from the horses mouth.

Thanks Nick!

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

V2 trade in January.

Nick Spencer laying the smackethdown...

Bat-slapMeme_zpsde8db0c2.jpg

lol

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

V2 trade in January.

Nick Spencer laying the smackethdown...

Bat-slapMeme_zpsde8db0c2.jpg

lol

:roflmao:

The book is not dying.

Sales are fine.

V2 trade in January.

Relax Nick,

This thread simply harbors a couple vindictive lunatics, overall fan reaction to Bedlam has been overwhelmingly positive, and it has built an impressive fan base in one year.

Bedlam (along with Todd) are my 2 favorite books. I eagerly wait for each and every issue and have already loaned my TPB out to several friends who are now hooked :)

I already won 3 CGC books on ebay at bargain basement prices a few months back too.

I only hope that there will be a SoCal signing as I got into this book after issue 4 and want my books signed badly!

Relax Nick,

This thread simply harbors a couple vindictive lunatics, overall fan reaction to Bedlam has been overwhelmingly positive, and it has built an impressive fan base in one year.

Vindictive lunatics = Fillmore Press

Madder Red = :cloud9:

November friggin 20th!?!

The first issue was released 10/31/12, so in under 13 months, they will have released 10 issues, including a double sized #1 and the TPB. Not bad at all.

November friggin 20th!?!

The first issue was released 10/31/12, so in under 13 months, they will have released 10 issues, including a double sized #1 and the TPB. Not bad at all.

+1

Everyone needs to stop b!tching already.

Edited by jjeanius

Read Bedlam #9 tonight. Still diggin' it (thumbs u

Question: is dude in the mask The First or a poser?

I was thinking the same thing. I think there is more to what we have been shown so far.

Im wondering if the First was killed or maybe retired and he took over or if there is something weird going on.

I cant believe we have waited 9 issues for the big reveal and that was it....oh though it did have me twisted when it happened.