• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

My DCBS pre orders should finally arrive today.

Yesterday i got my Forbidden Planet order. I'll try to post an image of the box when i get home.

FORBIDDEN PLANET SHIPPING BOX...... doh!

IMG-20121119-00403.jpg[/img]

OUCH. That's why I' m boycotting them a until someone posts better results... someday

Yup thats about how mine looked also. Then they stuffed three to four in a sleeve.

Man now I'm starting to worry about my shipment......... And it's going to Canada too...... (Double whammy)

update : just got my package and is perfect , i could even say it glows :whee::headbang:^^

Interesting variant, no idea where it is from.

Its a Larrys Special Edition...Not sure on the print run...

So basically this is a Larry's comics excvlusive variant, like chew Invincible etc but with a different name and priced at $60. For that price it better be a low print run compared to his other variants?

The only place I can find it other than on e-bay is Larry's Comics

I think I am just collecting the first prints because there are way too many variants :(

and this is coming from a WD collector lol

Yeah, I was considering going all out on this book because some of the variants have really great covers but in all honesty there are just too many of them now.

Larry Alone has manufactored 7 variants for the first 6 issues

I think I am just collecting the first prints because there are way too many variants :(

Yeah, I was considering going all out on this book because some of the variants have really great covers but in all honesty there are just too many of them now.

Larry Alone has manufactored 7 variants for the first 6 issues

It's where I'm at now too.

+1

+2 - can't afford to chase every variant. I don't have a Detroit, FP, NYCC, Sketch, or this 'new' Larry variant.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

+1

+2 - can't afford to chase every variant. I don't have a Detroit, FP, NYCC, Sketch, or this 'new' Larry variant.

I with you guys on that one

Granted im new to collecting, but the only Variant #1 cover that made me go "gaga" was the Saga RRP. Adding to that is that there arent five billion other options for #1 Saga Variants
:gossip: Multiple printings.

Just saying.

I see what you're saying but I wouldn't be surprised if Bedlam had just as many multiple printings as Saga.

Granted im new to collecting, but the only Variant #1 cover that made me go "gaga" was the Saga RRP. Adding to that is that there arent five billion other options for #1 Saga Variants

Just saying.

i love multiple printings as they are generally available for less then (or equal to) cover price and for the most part, are "rarer" then the 1wst prints

Just saying.

i love multiple printings as they are generally available for less then (or equal to) cover price and for the most part, are "rarer" then the 1wst prints

Not bashing either. :)

I have one title where the artist tweaks her own art inside with each printing. Kinda makes them uniquely desirable.