• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Toys and stuff from my childhood

8 posts in this topic

This is my first time selling here on this venue. Most of these items are from my childhood with a few from recent.

I am open to reasonable offers but I did price these items to sell.

All pictures are of the actual items that you will receive.

I accept paypal as payment. Shipping will be between $8-$15 priority mail depending on how heavy your item is, overseas will more than likely be twice that or more. I will ship your order either the same day or the day after and will provide tracking information.

:takeit: wins the item over any method including private messages.

Thank you for your interest in my items.

Regards

Paul

1950-60's GOLD KEY COMIC BOOK WIRE DISPLAY RACK TOPPER SIGN

Not sure of the date of this original GOLD KEY COMICS metal sign made to sit atop a comic book rack. It clamps by pressure with the wires protruding from the bottom of the sign.

The main body of the sign is about 6" tall and is about 12 1/2" wide. No breaks in the wire; good paint and great appearance. The bottom clamp is about 5" long.

$195 or best offer

009.jpg

The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes Black and White Variant

$15

008.jpg

Great Heroes Collectors Case / Holds 24 figures / 1984 Excellent Condition

$12

006.jpg

Keepsake Ornament Collection - 1995/96/97 Captain Picard, Commander Riker, Data / All in great condition with box

All 3 for $15

010.jpg

5 Model Kits - Complete with 3 still sealed in plastic (1980's-90's)

1955 Chevy Coupe

1996 Chevy C3500 Dooley

Impala SS

1996 Chevrolet Tahoe

1961 Impala SS 409

$8 each or all 5 for $35

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg