• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOME SILVER AND GOLD SLABS

23 posts in this topic

Some pretty cool slabs for sale. Usual rules apply. :takeit: wins over PMs. Serious PM offers are always considered. Check, money order, Paypal accepted.

Free shipping in the US, asking for a little help with the world wide costs.

New Facebook page under Allen James Comics, check out some cool books and comic info, plus updates about shows I'll be setting up at. How many NC boardies will I hear from?

LETS GET ON WITH SOME BOOKS!!!

Amazing Spider Man 15 CGC 7.0 $400

This book was cracked out of the case but is still sealed in the inner well and only needs to be reholdered

spidey15.jpg

Unfortunately this book would have to be regraded, not just reholdered.

Shouldn't have to with no tampering to inner well. Its been a while for me resubbing anything but I never had to have them regraded

This book was cracked out of the case but is still sealed in the inner well and only needs to be reholdered

spidey15.jpg

Shouldn't have to with no tampering to inner well. Its been a while for me resubbing anything but I never had to have them regraded

Sorry guy but you're wrong here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5847026#Post5847026

spidey15.jpg

Sorry guy but you're wrong here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5847026#Post5847026

I stand corrected! Thank you sir!

Yep, too easy to swap out labels.

Looks like a sharp book and I wouldn't worry about it getting a 7.0 on a regrade. May even get a 7.5 and a PQ bump... (shrug)

I believe the 7.0 is the correct grade. Great looking book though. No telling about the PQ

Looks like a sharp book and I wouldn't worry about it getting a 7.0 on a regrade. May even get a 7.5 and a PQ bump... (shrug)

....I haven't checked in a while, but a book used to have to be still in the slab with at least 3 unroken posts for straight reholdering. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....I haven't checked in a while, but a book used to have to be still in the slab with at least 3 unroken posts for straight reholdering. GOD BLESS....

Well hell, I cracked out a slab the other night and all four posts stayed intact. Looks like I'm in for a nice financial windfall... :o

Well hell, I cracked out a slab the other night and all four posts stayed intact. Looks like I'm in for a nice financial windfall... :o

....I've had that happen only once...I threw it away so I wouldn't be tempted lol GOD BLESS....

Some nice books Allen

Will be good seeing you at shows again................you're one of the good guys!

:applause:

And I do think I'm coming to the Raleigh show August 26th......will see you there

Sorry you can't make Charlotte August 5th :(