• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My last Walking Dead SDCC offer (ever LOL)

26 posts in this topic

:news:

have had a boardie not pay for his 2 sets, so opening those 2 back up should anyone still want/need

thanks

rick :news:

hello all...

ok, I have the following final issues to offer...

I have 10 sets of 2, I believe....these sets comprise of one nm or better (bagged and boarded) copy and one "damaged" copy (good reader, I guess!)...I will be offering these sets at $12.50 a pair (a loss to me, but my loss is your gain) + shipping...

I bought these 10 new ones at a $10 each cost to me (they arrived today), to pair up with 10 damaged ones I have...so any previous request was not considered (sorry)

my guess is I won't want to ship in a priority envelope any more doh! but if one is ok with that method, the cost is $5.05 flat rate... I would recommend flat rate boxed, at $10.85 and I will personally package these final orders, to 100% insure no damage due to packing error (can't guarantee the post office won't destroy, but my guess is they wont !)

10 sets countdown (as usual, limit 2 sets per request), then I promise I am done forever with WD 100 lol

rick

Are these the SDCC Variants like last time?

If so I'll take 2 sets. :takeit:

these are the same SDCC b/w variant of WD 100...as mentioned, I had 10 damaged ones that in order to sell, I purchased 10 copies back from someone we sold a quantity too... that way I could offer one "good" one, with one "less than good" one...

Keep offering us good stuff Gator! One bad batch of shipping mistakes won't deter me from wanting more great deals :grin: And mine arrived in great shape (thumbs u
98.5% of the orders arrived in A+ shape from feedback, but the 1.5% that didn't, is unfortunate and I like to be 100%....so, I would only offer again if I could insure 100% satisfaction (thumbs u

also, since 2 sets won't even break 2 pounds, regular priority to the east coast and midwest is cheaper than flat rate...to west coast, flat rate is cheaper, but there is a small savings in shipping costs the closer you are to FL!

I believe the last set is going to azngeek...

that appears to be it folks...thanks to all, and as mentioned, I am not officially "done" with WD 100 hehe

I believe the last set is going to azngeek...

that appears to be it folks...thanks to all, and as mentioned, I am not officially "done" with WD 100 hehe

I thought you told me you were ordering 10,000 second printings.

:baiting:

:idea: