• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nestor Celario CGC Sketch Opportunity #2

137 posts in this topic

Shipped ????

I'm confused does this mean they are shipped to be graded, are they already graded and being shipped to the buyers ? After 18 months I'm not ready to put dancing banana's up yet. Thanks

I have them here and will soon ship to those who were in this opps and the other opps. So should be this Tuesday or could be Monday when I ship order out. they are graded, slab and in my hand to ship.

The last completed image from this op posted 11 months ago. The slabs are just now being shipped? What happened??? Seeing more and more ops turn out like this. Extremely disappointing.

hm

Nestor shipped them out in Sept. CGC Got them at the end of Oct. CGC completed grading them a week ago. I just pick them all up with other opps Friday.

If anything Aaron did more then what he can do within his power. The delay came from the artist and customs and shipping. But then again Nestor did get 40 sketch request / orders. That's a lot of sketches and even more Thony got 70 sketches.

Dave I am really sorry you feel that way.

Those who have order from this opps PM me. if you have a Image of your sketch add that to the PM along with your address. I will be boxing up order tonight and the next few days. Thanks

Some order just went out today to those who have contacted me.

International order. Those will go out between this Friday or Monday 10th

Anyone other who order and paid Aaron shoot me a PM. will get your order out ASAP