• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor 2 villian revelaed

64 posts in this topic

Pull out your copies of Thor # 344!!!!!!

[font:Book Antiqua]And who the F*** is Malekith...?[/font]

???

Malekith the Accursed is a supervillain in the Marvel Universe. He is ruler of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim, and has come into conflict with Thor. He once wielded the Casket of Ancient Winters.

I have never heard of him...And I own a Thor 344. lol

From my favorite run on any comic book during my lifetime.

Too bad I don't have any faith in their ability to turn into a good Thor movie after I despised the first one.

I've always wanted to buy a high grade run of Simonson's Thor just because it's what got me permanently hooked on comic books, but I guess it's about to get a little pricy.

Too bad I don't have any faith in their ability to turn into a good Thor movie after I despised the first one.

I've always wanted to buy a high grade run of Simonson's Thor just because it's what got me permanently hooked on comic books, but I guess it's about to get a little pricy.

I doubt it as there are millions of ungraded high grade copies. They are a dime a dozen.

I doubt it as there are millions of ungraded high grade copies. They are a dime a dozen.

By pricey, I mean more than a dime a dozen which is all I'd be willing to pay.

If people actually want to pay money on purpose for a comic book with Rocket Raccoon in it, then come on, Malekith and Beta Ray bill deserve some love.

So instead of one dollar,it's now two $1.10?

Fixed it for ya. (thumbs u

I'm willing to pay $10 for a Gem Mint 10.0 copy if anyone's interested in selling. (hmmm... shipping included)

This isn't exactly breaking news. This was pretty much out there after the revelation of the title at SD. I already stocked up on multiple copies of this book. Didn't see any CGC 9.8's available anywhere otherwise I would have added that to the pile.

Do you think Malekith will survive Thor 2? Or will they keep him around for future Marvel movies?

Another good question would be how they would connect this with Thanos and the Avengers movie?

Captain America 2 : Winter Soldier ? (shrug)