• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I get the gut feeling that this movie is going to be great, just like First Class.

First class was amazing, except for that stupid pixie winged worthless girl mutant.

She was the lamest character on screen ever.

She should have just remained a stripper as her role in life would have made more sense.

Are you talking about Zoe Kravitz? :o

I get the gut feeling that this movie is going to be great, just like First Class.

First class was amazing, except for that stupid pixie winged worthless girl mutant.

She should have just remained a stripper as her role in life would have made more sense.

That's her.

Yes, very lame.

Yes, very lame.

Sure, if your idea of lame is beautiful women. lol

Her look is not my type honestly.

Mainly though my comments were geared to how lame she was a mutant.

Rather have seen a real relative bad mutant we have all heard about.

Yes, very lame.

Thing is that not all mutants can have an amazing, special power much like all people are different. I thought it was actually reasonably balanced to have some mutants who don't have the ability to move the earth or destroy a stadium.

Yes, very lame.

Thing is that not all mutants can have an amazing, special power much like all people are different. I thought it was actually reasonably balanced to have some mutants who don't have the ability to move the earth or destroy a stadium.

Not when I pay Imax prices. I want don't want average mutants. :)

Just curious since I haven't researched it.

How can Fox and Marvel/Disney show Quicksilver in both of these films? Cap 2 and now X-men DOFP

How can Fox and Marvel/Disney show Quicksilver in both of these films? Cap 2 and now X-men DOFP

One of the articles mentioned how Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were involved in Avengers and X-Men stories. So both films were trying to get the jump on the other to claim rights ownership.

But Scarlet Witch's reference in the X-Men was cut out, so that may be a hint where Marvel called Fox on this.

One of the articles mentioned how Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were involved in Avengers and X-Men stories. So both films were trying to get the jump on the other to claim rights ownership.

But Scarlet Witch's reference in the X-Men was cut out, so that may be a hint where Marvel called Fox on this.

I wonder then if there are other characters that also could do a double crossover like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch?

btw from what I seen the Avengers version of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look much cooler.

I wonder then if there are other characters that also could do a double crossover like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch?

btw from what I seen the Avengers version of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look much cooler.

I'd like both movies to come out right when it comes to new characters. And with Aaron Taylor-Johnson, I've been a fan of his since Kick-Azz. So between 'Godzilla' and 'Avengers: Age of Ultron', I'm sure his star is going to shine even brighter.

Both can use Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch in their movies.

Marvel/Disney just can't use the term "Mutant" or "Magneto" for their origins.