• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I'm still trying to figure out how it works. lol

I am at the age where I just barely made it out of the group of people who tweet. There are a few not much younger than me who do it. I believe the majority are teenagers though.

I'm still trying to figure out how it works. lol

I am at the age where I just barely made it out of the group of people who tweet. There are a few not much younger than me who do it. I believe the majority are teenagers though.

I'm not getting a response when I send a tweet. Is it always this pointless?

Apparently.

It looks like they are in a hotel room with some Fox officials who are telling them which questions to answer.

I imagine they are slammed with thousands of questions but only answering five safe ones.

Apparently.

It looks like they are in a hotel room with some Fox officials who are telling them which questions to answer.

I imagine they are slammed with thousands of questions but only answering five safe ones.

Well, I give them an E for effort, I guess.

I thought I post this video since it's something that everyone here should watch :insane:

I agree with everything this guy said lol

Flame shield on :fear:

Although it can be painful to hear for some, what he shares rings true. Movie studios are not creating these productions for a few hundred thousand fans (if there are that many dedicated to comics regularly). They have to go for the much higher attendee count or they can't even recover their expenses.

But it would be nice if they can stick to the successful content within reason. Otherwise, Cerebus may make it into film production as a beaver after extensive surveys and focus groups agreed the beaver is much more fun to watch than an aardvark because they couldn't relate to the eating of insects by the latter.

:ohnoez:

I thought I post this video since it's something that everyone here should watch :insane:

He's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but thank god he has a forum like the internet to explain all the previously unexplained mysteries....like movie studios are in it for the money. Wow....what a revelation! (worship)

That really was awesome.

As well, Friday night I went and pulled out my copies of UXM 141 and 142 as I hadn't read them is years. True that the nostalgia factor was great, though the story did seem much shorter and definitely rushed. Looking forward to this movie more and more.

We should either designate this thread as the place to give your review or opinion or make just ONE thread titled review thread and start notifying mods when people start making their own.

That was insane how many threads got created for ASM 2 and Captain America 2.

He's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but thank god he has a forum like the internet to explain all the previously unexplained mysteries....like movie studios are in it for the money. Wow....what a revelation! (worship)

Yeah, pretty much an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

And if you can't make your points without desperately trying to be "cool" by dropping "effing" every other word, how valid are they?

We should either designate this thread as the place to give your review or opinion or make just ONE thread titled review thread and start notifying mods when people start making their own.

That was insane how many threads got created for ASM 2 and Captain America 2.

You must not have been around when Man Of Steel came out.

(:

-slym