• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee signing at Chicago, how much for modern CGC SS?

10 posts in this topic

As the topic states what would the charge be for a modern comic to get Stan Lee CGC SS'd? I'm getting some mixed figures. I found a list on DWC site that shows $110 is this right? Or is it more? Sorry if this has been answered before just trying to be prepared. Thanks

If you are attending the show the Stan lee autograph ticket is $55 plus $40 modern cgc grading = $95.00 per modern book is your attending the show plus shipping. If your mailing it for dwc to get done for you, then it's $110 per modern book.

my guess would be that the onsite is available, for a premium.

Stan Lee onsite is available for Modern and Economy Tier submissions during the Friday morning signing only. Check at the DWC booth for DWC onsite grading prices. Standard, Express and Walk-thrus grading tiers will be accepted until Saturday afternoon or when CGC announces they will no longer be accepting onsite submissions. Check with the DWC booth for more details.