• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Bargain!

7 posts in this topic

$450 for a hard rubber sword!?

troy-myrmidonC1sml.jpg

And how about this suit!? 893whatthe.gif

5thele-gemmpolicemanlight1.sml.jpg

I'm sure I'd like to wear this $6500 piece out to dinner.

I don't even want to know what's going on with the crotch area. blush.gifforeheadslap.gif

I was of course refering to this.

The Punisher

Frank Castle's Punisher Bow

Thomas Jane’s bow from the Marvel inspired 2004 film The Punisher. Starring John Travolta as the arch enemy of G’Man Frank Castle (Jane) who has taken it upon himself to be the upholder of morality and law in America, becoming the judge, jury and executioner of all criminal forces. This compound bow measures 105cm (91.5") and includes four arrows with reflective flights. The sight of the bow has five tiny reflective tubes on the sight, thought to be an added feature, and a small spirit level to aid aim. Each arrow measures approximately 90cm (35") and has a carbon fibre shaft. The bow is made of cast alloy with carbon fibre components with a black finish. Because it is a practical bow you must be over the age of 21 to purchase this prop.

$ 2,995.00 [£ 1,959.00]

punisher-bow1sml.jpg