• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those ol' Turnaround Time Blues

96 posts in this topic

>>> didn't economy move 2 days (to 3/5/04)?

Yes, it did.

And now it's moved BACK to 3/3/04. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

gozer

----------------------------

I always thought I had the tallest hair, but that trip to Graceland really

opened my eyes.

That is a mistake, don't know why it flipped back like that confused.gif. You will see even more movement on turn times Monday night thumbsup2.gif

well the monday "stats" came out and it appears that they may still be wrong as econ's are again showing shipping as of 3/5??? frown.gif

from the sound of steve's note, it sounded like the move backwards form 3/5 to 3/3 was wrong and we were to expect good news today. say it ain't so, Steve........ grin.gif

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

That is a mistake, don't know why it flipped back like that confused.gif. You will see even more movement on turn times Monday night thumbsup2.gif

well the monday "stats" came out and it appears that they may still be wrong as econ's are again showing shipping as of 3/5??? frown.gif

from the sound of steve's note, it sounded like the move backwards form 3/5 to 3/3 was wrong and we were to expect good news today. say it ain't so, Steve........ grin.gif

"It ain't so!" 893frustrated.gif

Something is wrong with the system frown.gif I will try to get it fixed tomorrow, I know nothing about computers so I can't fix it just now. I am grading Standards from the 24th, I am 3 days ahead of schedule smile.gif. Though Moderns and Ecno's are moving slowly, they are moving. Check the site mid-day tomorrow.

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

Something is wrong with the system frown.gif I will try to get it fixed tomorrow, I know nothing about computers so I can't fix it just now. I am grading Standards from the 24th, I am 3 days ahead of schedule smile.gif. Though Moderns and Ecno's are moving slowly, they are moving. Check the site mid-day tomorrow.

Don't fail us again Steve! 893censored-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.giftongue.gif

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

sleeping.gif

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

sleeping.gif

Go home....troll!!!

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

sleeping.gif

Go home....troll!!!

still at work.... sorry.gif

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

sleeping.gif

Go home....troll!!!

sleeping.gif

Yes, it did.

gozer

opened my eyes.

sleeping.gif

Go home....troll!!!

sleeping.gif
893censored-thumb.gif

Economy 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Nice jump

Moderns 893naughty-thumb.gif No movement tonofbricks.gif

I am working on it......

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/

Those Econ. submissions are moving right along 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

gossip.gif Whats up with the moderns frown.gif

econs are moving right along?!?!?!?!?!? confused.gif

they are still taking a full 4 months which is no different than it was 5-6 months ago. that's 0ver 80 business days with a goal of 40 business days. they still have a long way to go...........IMO.