• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AvX 1:200 Variants

16 posts in this topic

I wish you good luck with the sale. You can ask whatever you want for the book, its totally up to you, but if i could offer some advice, with what you are asking it is going to be very difficult. (thumbs u

I wish you good luck with the sale. You can ask whatever you want for the book, its totally up to you, but if i could offer some advice, with what you are asking it is going to be very difficult. (thumbs u

:signfunny:

I see what you did here... taste of his same medicine... Funny!

:roflmao:

I think the direction that this thread and the one that preceded it is exactly what posters were complaining about in "The Revival Thread".

While we all understand that the OP of this thread railroaded someone else's thread in poor manners, it's now becoming ridiculous. I don't think Spidey76 meant any intentional harm, I think he just did what every single person has done at one time or another...He put his foot in his mouth. I've done it, for sure. He didn't commit a crime, he didn't steal candy from a baby, money from someone's grandma for her retirement.

But how many times does he need to be reminded ?...Should it be brought up again and again and again ?...How many times is enough that people feel he's been "punished" ? -

I don't know Spidey78 personally, but I do know that this type of behavior, beating a dead horse doesn't do one positive thing. It just creates drama, alienates members and feeds a toxic environment.

How many times? Completely up to the OP. A simple apology or acknowledgement of wrongdoing and it stops. Similar to the probation list. He seems content to attempt to defend his actions. In response I feel content to make my post. (thumbs u

I don't flag all the posts I make in threads so I was only aware of this right now when the posts where madero this thread. It's clear I meant no harm in my post. My ASM is long sold so there was no hidden message there. I've appologized fully and ask that since we ALL make mistakes in how we use these forums that us members need to help each other out at times. This means maybe reaching out to someone directly to let them know they did wrong. When I was a newbie I got pm's sayin I needed to correct a post because of xyz. I acknowledged, fixed it, and haven't done it again. That was a friendly experience. Since I apparently can't PM C-ya because of some block I'm posting this here.

So yes carry on.

So just curious without anyone flaming my arse...did I have a choice to PM you before or the lack of me being able to PM you fallout from this? If fallout, how is it possible to Communicate (discuss for my benefit) without side railing threads further?