• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw SA FF's for sale

17 posts in this topic

- 1st :takeit: on the thread or in a pm wins.

- 5 day return.

-Check,money order,Paypal for payment.

-Please add 8.00 for priority mail shipping & insurance in the US.Exact cost elsewhere.

FF8 7.0 slight resto OW/W pages $250.00

Small amount of color touch on spine creases.

This book has been cracked out of the holder.Label will be included with the book.

ff8x.jpg

ff8y.jpg

ff8cgc.jpg

FF 38 Qualified 9.2 OW/W pages $ 100.00

Absolutely gorgeous copy,but the cover is loose at the bottom staple on the back side of the cover only.The bottom staple is still firmly attached on the front cover,it just popped loose on the one side of the staple.Weird I know.

ff38.jpg

ff38a.jpg

Just like to say, good for you for calling tanning as part of your description. It's proving to be my biggest bugbear when buying books of this vintage recently. (thumbs u

Thanks.I always try to mention any hidden defects I would like to know about as a buyer.I prefer to have an informed buyer getting exactly what they're expecting.

- 1st :takeit: on the thread or in a pm wins.

- 5 day return.

-Check,money order,Paypal for payment.

-Please add 8.00 for priority mail shipping & insurance in the US.Exact cost elsewhere.

FF8 7.0 slight resto OW/W pages $250.00

Small amount of color touch on spine creases.

This book has been cracked out of the holder.Label will be included with the book.

ff8x.jpg

ff8y.jpg

ff8cgc.jpg

:takeit:

FF 38 Qualified 9.2 OW/W pages $ 100.00

Absolutely gorgeous copy,but the cover is loose at the bottom staple on the back side of the cover only.The bottom staple is still firmly attached on the front cover,it just popped loose on the one side of the staple.Weird I know.

ff38.jpg

ff38a.jpg

:takeit: per pm. Thanks Russ (thumbs u