• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Read THIS pleasant auction description!

12 posts in this topic

Nothing like a little pleasant customer service to make me want to BUY your $600 book!

More Fun 57

You are looking at MORE FUN COMICS #57. Comic is in NICE condition--please refer to the scan! Lower staple loose.

Check my other auctions for many more vintage comics! We will be listing a 1200+ Golden Age (40s and 50s) comic book collection over the next 6 weeks here on ebay.

Winning bidder will pay $5.95 for shipping & handling. Combined shipping is: $5.95 S&H for first comic, $1.50 each additional comic won. If you have a problem with the comined S&H policy, do not bid on my auctions and complain later. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH MY POLICY, DO NOT BID!

**PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BIDDING!!**

All the information you need to to pay is contained in this item description: Payment types, mailing address, shipping & handling prices. PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL ME FOR THIS INFORMATION!!! If you are the winning bidder, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU PAID FOR AN ITEM...MY S & H IS CLEARLY LISTED IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION...DO THE BASIC MATH ON YOUR OWN!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM...LISTEN CLOSELY NOW...IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, DO NOT SEND ME MULTIPLE E-MAILS. SEND ONE (1) E-MAIL, THEN WAIT PATIENTLY FOR A RESPONSE. IF YOU GET IMPATIENT AFTER THE FIRST E-MAIL...CALL MY STORE. THE NUMBER IS CLEARLY LISTED IN EVERY SINGLE AUCTION I'VE EVER RUN ON EBAY. IF YOU E-MAIL ME MULTIPLE TIMES COMPLAING ABOUT A PROBLEM WITHOUT CALLING THE STORE, I'LL CONSIDER YOU TO BE ILLITERATE.

INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL!! THE WINNING BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING FOR AND REQUESTING INSURANCE IF IT IS SO DESIRED. IF THE WINNING BIDDER DOES NOT WANT TO PAY FOR INSURANCE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED OR LOST DURING SHIPPING.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING is available, but additional shipping & handling charges WILL be added.

PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED: Paypal (Preferred), Money Order/Bank Check, Personal Check (must clear), Discover, Mastercard, Visa (cards processed through the store).

INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS MUST pay by International Money Order ONLY in U.S. Funds, or with Paypal or Western Union...NO CREDIT CARDS VIA E-MAIL OR OVER THE PHONE WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!

All payments must be received within 14 days of the auction closing, or Ebay will be notified and negative feedback will be left.

YOU ARE ONLY BIDDING FOR 1 ITEM UNLESS NOTED...ONLY THE ITEM IN THE AUCTION TITLE!!! THANKS, AND GOOD LUCK!!!

$5.95 for shipping & handling. Great: since "all the information you need to pay is contained in this item description" it's same for international customers smile.gif

It's nice that he grades his comics, they are all graded NICE, no matter the condition. Or "NICE lower grade" condition as this Mystery Men Comics.

That's nice!

HI, YOU ARE AN EFFIN' LOWLIFE AND I HATE ALL SELLERS AND TRUST NOBODY. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT COLD HARD CASH DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO MY DOOR. NO RETURNS, GUARANTEES OR ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP AND GIVE ME 600 BUCK, LOSER SCUMABG.

That will get a sale.

Yeah ...or how about this. I HATE YOU AND I DONT WANT YOUR BUSINESS. BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY MY BOOK YOU HAD BETTER SEND ME THE MONEY FAST OR ILL EAT THE BOOK AND IT OUT ON YOUR DOORSTEP YOU F%&@. i HATE MYSELF AND I TRUST NOBODY SO DONT E-MAIL ME MORE THAN 3 TIMES OR ILL SHOOT THE NEXT PERSON THAT I SEE AND ILL BLAME IT ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. HAVE A NICE DAY AND HAPPY BIDDING! grin.gif

That's the thing - I am VERY interested in this More Fun, and may still pull the trigger, but I want to know a LITTLE bit more about the $600 book I'm about to buy. I'll bet BOB STORMS would send me a picture for $600. grin.gif

What I HATE about this person is their scans - on most of the books I was interested in the scan chopped off the spine JUST RIGHT - a nice straight line going down. No idea what the spine actually looked like. This seller is on my "refuse to buy" list!

Well, if nothing else you can feel confident that the book is in 'Nice' condition. Which is clearly somewhere between 3.5 and 9.0.