• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four Characters Could Go Back to Marvel

33 posts in this topic

I read this on Comic Book Resources and from what it sounds like, they are offering Fox an extension in exchange for the Galactus and Silver Surfer characters. I'm sure there are more characters in discussion, but doesn't sound like Fantastic Four is in those discussions.

I wasn't aware Nova was with Fox. With the word that Nova is to be a representative of the Guardians of the Galaxy in the movie, I'm sure they are working him into the deal as well.

Nova was never mentioned as part of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie by Marvel. Media assumed that he was. So everyone thinks that he is on the team. Groot, Rocket Racoon, Starlord, Gamora & Drax the Destroyer are the only characters mentioned.

The Frankie Raye Nova that Fox owns is a different character from the Nova that appears in GOTG.

Is the fact that name is the same going to be a problem, since we're talking about two different characters?

Sorry, I just realized that I got the wrong Nova. :facepalm: Anyways, Marvel announced a couple of days ago all the characters that will be involved in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie and Nova is not one of them.

When was this announcement I never saw anything since the concept art was shown.

They should trade off with Marvel because I wouldn't watch any of the they put out involving the FF and their villains. I have never seen more than 10 minutes of each FF film but what I saw was like staring at the toilet after having the runs. I would not be interested in an FF reboot especially knowing they will have so few characters to use. I hope one of these companies that is forced to keep deadlines inorder to keep rights takes an absolute bath at the box office.

Well, if DD goes back to Marvel then we can see the Kingpin Vs. Spidey. I would assume all the characters from DD would all belong to Marvel again. (shrug)

Sorry to burst your bubble but Marvel doesn't even have Spider-Man...Sony does.

Well, if DD goes back to Marvel then we can see the Kingpin Vs. Spidey. I would assume all the characters from DD would all belong to Marvel again. (shrug)

Sorry to burst your bubble but Marvel doesn't even have Spider-Man...Sony does.

Ahhhh :frustrated: so confusing.... :ohnoez:

Ah this is funny timing considering what some of us were talking about yesterday regarding the rights to characters that could be involved in the Infinity Gauntlet.

How long does the company have to produce another FF movie anyways? I'm hoping they bust out of that one realising that they don't know how to make a comic book movie.