• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

22 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I am building a new house and attempting to sell the bulk of my collection. Going to start with my three favorite Neal Adams Batman covers. Thanks for looking, all reasonable offers will be considered, so send me a PM!

Rules

1) No Probation members or HOS members.

2) Free shipping in the US, will be done via Priority Mail, with delivery

confirmation and insurance. Shipping to Canada and International destinations is available, and will be calculated exactly to your door.

3) Preferred payment is PayPal. If necessary, I will take a check or money order, however it must clear before any book is shipped.

4) First :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins. Conditionals/offers can be made as well, but will be beat by :takeit:

Last two GPA recorded sales for each issue

227 - One sale in July 2012 for $1025 and one sale in June 2012 for $1000 (There are no recorded sales of a 9.4 White Pages on GPA)

244 - One sale in February 2012 for $960 and one sale in August 2011 for $1400

251 - Only two recorded sales of 9.8 on GPA one sale in July 2012 for $5676 and one sale in July 2011 for $2520